Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

QR YUL-BKK/KUL/DAD in J (with QSuites) from $2,300 USD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

QR YUL-BKK/KUL/DAD in J (with QSuites) from $2,300 USD

Search this Thread

Old May 29, 2019, 9:12 am

Booked LAX to DAD r.t SIN LAX for $2900 last night. 3 out of 4 flights in QSuites with both long legs in suites.
E55 likes this.
Old May 29, 2019, 9:27 am
VFR

Programs: AA PP, DL PM
There is a TK fare for $1,850 USD round trip in J (though it seems J is a low fare class for TK business) for YUL-BKK in August.
Old May 29, 2019, 9:47 am

Programs: AA, UA, GE
Originally Posted by sevastras
Booked LAX to DAD r.t SIN LAX for $2900 last night. 3 out of 4 flights in QSuites with both long legs in suites.
Was that a multi-city booking (LAX-DAD then SIN-LAX)?
Old May 29, 2019, 12:07 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, AA EXP, Alaska MVP 75
Originally Posted by sevastras
FYI - If you have access to Amex International Airline Program the price drops to $2,718.
NJSwamplands likes this.
Old May 29, 2019, 1:13 pm

Programs: AA, UA, GE
Originally Posted by VFR
There is a TK fare for $1,850 USD round trip in J (though it seems J is a low fare class for TK business) for YUL-BKK in August.
Were you able to book it? I saw those and never could book it (on TK or an OTA).
Old May 30, 2019, 8:11 am

Originally Posted by cheltzel
Was that a multi-city booking (LAX-DAD then SIN-LAX)?
Yes multi city not round trip. Beginning of December through New Years
Old Jun 7, 2019, 1:12 pm

Programs: AA EP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum
Got my YUL-ORD-DOH-BKK coming up in a few months. Since the AC flight is on the same ticket as the QR flight, is it possible to check bags through to BKK in YUL (since we'll be pre clearing US customs)?
Old Jun 10, 2019, 4:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 2MM, SK EBS
Originally Posted by diggnan
Got my YUL-ORD-DOH-BKK coming up in a few months. Since the AC flight is on the same ticket as the QR flight, is it possible to check bags through to BKK in YUL (since we'll be pre clearing US customs)?
Yep, should not be an issue, AC will check you in all the way including tagging your bags to BKK.
Old Jun 20, 2019, 1:41 pm

Thanks JJeffrey. Another question if I may: Where would I get my QR boarding pass for my outbound journey? Is there a way to get that at YUL before my AC YUL-ORD flight? Or do I need to collect that in ORD? I'm trying to stay airside once in ORD by using the Terminal Transfer Bus. If my inbound AC flight is on time I'm thinking of spending some time in the Flagship Lounge and will obviously need my QR boarding pass for that. TIA.
Old Jun 20, 2019, 9:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Thanks JJeffrey. Another question if I may: Where would I get my QR boarding pass for my outbound journey? Is there a way to get that at YUL before my AC YUL-ORD flight? Or do I need to collect that in ORD? I'm trying to stay airside once in ORD by using the Terminal Transfer Bus. If my inbound AC flight is on time I'm thinking of spending some time in the Flagship Lounge and will obviously need my QR boarding pass for that. TIA.
They dont need the BP. They can grant access as long as you have a copy of the reservation. Just present copy of the receipt and AA will get you in. However AC should issue you a BP for the flight. Note, even if they do, QR will make you exchange it for one on their stock.
diggnan likes this.
Old Jun 21, 2019, 12:37 pm

Programs: None
I completed the same itinerary back in March 2019. I received BPs for both AC and QR flights at YUL, printed by the AC desk crew. I had no trouble getting inside the ORD’s flagship lounge just by showing the AC-printed BP for the impending QR flight (ORD to DOH). Beware of the AC lounge at YUL, though (assuming, you’re flying business class from YUL to ORD), which is underwhelming, if not horrible, because it was meant for passengers of border countries (US, Canada), not for truly international passengers. The flagship lounge, in contrast, was excellent. One quirk I faced while boarding the QR flight from ORD is that QR would not recognize the AC-printed BP. I was slightly miffed, but the gate person hurried to get me a QR-printed BP (must be my charm) without having to go back to the desk with lots of people on queue. So, once you reach ORD, just go, see someone at QR desk to re-issue a legit BP.
diggnan likes this.
Old Jun 22, 2019, 9:47 am

Originally Posted by rahman99000

I completed the same itinerary back in March 2019. I received BPs for both AC and QR flights at YUL, printed by the AC desk crew. I had no trouble getting inside the ORD’s flagship lounge just by showing the AC-printed BP for the impending QR flight (ORD to DOH). Beware of the AC lounge at YUL, though (assuming, you’re flying business class from YUL to ORD), which is underwhelming, if not horrible, because it was meant for passengers of border countries (US, Canada), not for truly international passengers. The flagship lounge, in contrast, was excellent. One quirk I faced while boarding the QR flight from ORD is that QR would not recognize the AC-printed BP. I was slightly miffed, but the gate person hurried to get me a QR-printed BP (must be my charm) without having to go back to the desk with lots of people on queue. So, once you reach ORD, just go, see someone at QR desk to re-issue a legit BP.
This info is extremely helpful! Thanks.
Old Sep 22, 2019, 11:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Top Tier with all 3 alliances
These fares still available, pretty good deals...

YUL-KUL for $2670 in 2019.
mgmsteven likes this.

Last edited by nk15; Sep 22, 2019 at 1:16 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.