FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - QR YUL-BKK/KUL/DAD in J (with QSuites) from $2,300 USD
Old Jun 21, 2019, 12:37 pm
rahman99000

Programs: None
Originally Posted by diggnan
Thanks JJeffrey. Another question if I may: Where would I get my QR boarding pass for my outbound journey? Is there a way to get that at YUL before my AC YUL-ORD flight? Or do I need to collect that in ORD? I'm trying to stay airside once in ORD by using the Terminal Transfer Bus. If my inbound AC flight is on time I'm thinking of spending some time in the Flagship Lounge and will obviously need my QR boarding pass for that. TIA.
I completed the same itinerary back in March 2019. I received BPs for both AC and QR flights at YUL, printed by the AC desk crew. I had no trouble getting inside the ORD’s flagship lounge just by showing the AC-printed BP for the impending QR flight (ORD to DOH). Beware of the AC lounge at YUL, though (assuming, you’re flying business class from YUL to ORD), which is underwhelming, if not horrible, because it was meant for passengers of border countries (US, Canada), not for truly international passengers. The flagship lounge, in contrast, was excellent. One quirk I faced while boarding the QR flight from ORD is that QR would not recognize the AC-printed BP. I was slightly miffed, but the gate person hurried to get me a QR-printed BP (must be my charm) without having to go back to the desk with lots of people on queue. So, once you reach ORD, just go, see someone at QR desk to re-issue a legit BP.