Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

YYZ-JFK-HEL-NGO $1600 OW J FinnAir

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

YYZ-JFK-HEL-NGO $1600 OW J FinnAir

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2018, 12:39 pm

Programs: BA Gold, OZ Diamond, LH Silver
Originally Posted by hirohito888
I think LH is the largest European airline to Japan, they have 4 flights: FRA/MUC-HND, FRA-KIX, FRA-NGO (non-daily). Up to ~1,300 seats/day.
AY has 3 flights: HEL-NRT, and HEL-KIX/NGO (non-daily). Up to ~900 seats/day.
During summer AY has up to 5 flights a day to Japan: HEL-NRT 2 daily, HEL-KIX/NGO daily and HEL-FUK 3 weekly. Up to 1500 seats/day.
Apparently they would like to fly to HND too but can't get the slots.
Old Feb 22, 2018, 8:12 pm

Programs: SQ*G, AY*S
Originally Posted by denkigroove
This fare is availible to mostly all AY destinations in Asia like HKG,BKK,PVG,PEK
You can route YYZ-LHR-HEL-PVG/BKK/HKG
You can go one step further and connect in HKG or BKK to somewhere else on a CX or Jetstar codeshare by playing with Finnair's multi-city tool.
Earlier this year did YYZ-LHR-HEL-HKG-SIN with a three-day stopover in HEL. Not too bad for collecting BAEC Tier Points (140+80+140+40)
Old Feb 26, 2018, 4:03 pm

Programs: AA EXP 1MM, Starwood Gold, Hyatt Diamond
I found a routing with a full day stopover in HEL on the way to BKK. Problem is, I had a hard time finding a way back to DFW.
Old Feb 26, 2018, 5:39 pm

Programs: Bonvoy LifetimeTitanium, UA Plat 2MM, LHW LeadersClub, IHGPlat, HiltonDiamnd, ASMVPG100K, WyndDiamnd
Originally Posted by denkigroove
This fare is availible to mostly all AY destinations in Asia like HKG,BKK,PVG,PEK
You can route YYZ-LHR-HEL-PVG/BKK/HKG
https://goo.gl/flights/cX4bM
Also, SIN for even more miles.
Old Feb 27, 2018, 1:10 am

Programs: AY+ Plat, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Discoverist
Note that from an EQD perspective (if crediting to AA), booking into D might be better than I. A little more expensive, but substantial increase in EQDs (from 25% to 40% of miles flown). In fact, on an upcoming trip I booked one way as I and the other as D to push me over the threshold for EXP.

YYC is the best in terms of maximizing mileage (e.g., YYC-HKG), although fewer options overall.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.