Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

BA OW: FIRST LHR to TLV 1666pounds

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA OW: FIRST LHR to TLV 1666pounds

Search this Thread

Old Sep 1, 2017, 10:20 am

Programs: BAEC GGL & CCR / QF LTG
Originally Posted by travellers4fun
What are the dates for Tel Aviv 2018 Pride?
We've wanted to go for a long time :-)
Since 1998, the Tel Aviv Gay Pride Parade has been celebrated every year during the second weekend of the month of June.

Gay or straight, it's a great party. Very inclusive with a wonderful vibe.
Old Sep 1, 2017, 10:55 am

Programs: BA GGL / GfL
Originally Posted by Rob Goodwin
Thanks everyone! I've managed to book a beach hotel 5* for 1245 pounds with 13% cash back which I'm really happy with. I think if I left it any longer they would have been sold out already. Crazy.

And I booked the Iberia Biz, and had the choice of seat

Thank you all so much for helping me!
Delighted you got everything sorted, I hope IB business on the A330 is good (I have heard good reports), but this way your hotel and flights in J cost the same as F on BA!

Enjoy Pride!

Pilot37
Old Sep 1, 2017, 12:00 pm

Programs: King of Rental Cars, BA Gold, Virgin Gold, AA MM Gold, A3 Gold, SK Gold, Hotel SuperElite
Originally Posted by Jase76
Since 1998, the Tel Aviv Gay Pride Parade has been celebrated every year during the second weekend of the month of June.

Gay or straight, it's a great party. Very inclusive with a wonderful vibe.
I completely agree. My girlfriend and I and met up with a gay buddy of ours and had a fabulous time.

Also, please make sure that the BA car package is proper full coverage. You may need a copy of the insurance policy from BA to ensure you avoid extra fees at TLV.
Old Sep 2, 2017, 12:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver
Thanks - I hate hiring a car normally. Seems like there's always so many things to forget or go wrong!

Anyway, justifying first for 1666 vs Iberia Biz for 650 was too difficult for me. Iberia it is.

Still hoping to fly first one day soon
Old Sep 6, 2017, 6:49 am

Programs: BA Gold, AA PLT PRO, AGR, Strawberry (Nordic Choice), Marriott Bonvoy
Where do you get that remarkable sounding 13% cash back? Sounds like a typo it's such a large rebate. Is there a catch?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.