Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

SFO-HUX in J for $319 on Aeromexico

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SFO-HUX in J for $319 on Aeromexico

Search this Thread

Old Nov 20, 2017, 7:58 am

Just returned form this deal. Wow! The place is amazing. One thing I noticed..... fare class was I but DL posted the MQDs at 25% not 30% as the partner chart states. Anyone else have this issue?
Old Nov 20, 2017, 1:29 pm
bdh

Programs: DL PM, UA PM
Originally Posted by rrapynot
Just returned form this deal. Wow! The place is amazing. One thing I noticed..... fare class was I but DL posted the MQDs at 25% not 30% as the partner chart states. Anyone else have this issue?
I think this happened to me for one of my 4 legs - essentially I think they coded it using the wrong fare class since the MQMs are regular skymiles were also at the lower rate. It got resolved fairly quickly by submitting a complaint with the online system.
Old Nov 20, 2017, 4:12 pm

Programs: DL Diamond 1.7MM, Starlux Insighter, Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Gold, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by bdh
I think this happened to me for one of my 4 legs - essentially I think they coded it using the wrong fare class since the MQMs are regular skymiles were also at the lower rate. It got resolved fairly quickly by submitting a complaint with the online system.
One possibility is that if you were a victim of the equipment swap that turned some of the MEX-HUX flights into all-economy segments, you might have ended up rebooked in a different fare class. In our case, AM rebooked us on that flight in M class instead of I (which earns 25% and not 30%).
Old Nov 20, 2017, 8:23 pm

Originally Posted by BenA
One possibility is that if you were a victim of the equipment swap that turned some of the MEX-HUX flights into all-economy segments, you might have ended up rebooked in a different fare class. In our case, AM rebooked us on that flight in M class instead of I (which earns 25% and not 30%).
I got rebooked into M a few months back but they reinstated the equipment with business and put me back into I and that was what I saw when I checked on am.com. My boarding passes actually show J.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.