Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

LHR-Asia/Oz for £1100/1500 on MH

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LHR-Asia/Oz for £1100/1500 on MH

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13, 2017, 3:25 am

Originally Posted by Swiss Tony
rachelandgromit - what site is that you're looking at?

Thanks
It's the Ebookers site. As per the OP description but if you are travelling before 1 September go all the way to checkout and enter the code.
Old Jan 13, 2017, 11:18 am

Programs: velocity
OMG - thank you!!

I just booked LHR to Melb return with Malaysian for £1501!! Also joined up topcash - see what happens there.
Old Jan 13, 2017, 1:20 pm

Programs: velocity
... and just got £60 back from Topcash!
Old Jan 13, 2017, 5:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton, IHG - BA, GA, LH, QR, SV, TK
Originally Posted by SunnySomerset
... and just got £60 back from Topcash!
Those chickens usually do hatch. Eventually. But probably best not to count them before they do ....
Old Jan 13, 2017, 11:14 pm

Have to say Ebookers is pretty reliable on TCB tracking and paying out. Just last year alone I had well over £200 from them.
Old Jan 15, 2017, 10:57 am

Originally Posted by rachelandgromit
Have to say Ebookers is pretty reliable on TCB tracking and paying out. Just last year alone I had well over £200 from them.
Annoyingly work will not confirm if I can take the leave- does anyone know the change fee?
Old Jan 25, 2017, 9:24 pm

Programs: BA Gold, QF LTG, TK Elite, IHG Amb & HH Diamond
Thanks OP ^

LHR-SYD-LHR in early June for £1,527 plus Topcashback. £20 off with code AFFCITY117.

Fare seems to be active still.
Old Jan 25, 2017, 10:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by onemoretrip
Thanks OP ^

LHR-SYD-LHR in early June for £1,527 plus Topcashback. £20 off with code AFFCITY117.

Fare seems to be active still.
I might be being thick (it happens ) but nowhere can i find the opportunity to add a discount code, even chasing it through to the credit card entry page.

Any guidance?
Old Jan 26, 2017, 6:22 am

It's on top of the payment form/final page "apply voucher".

Unfortunately it didn't work for me; voucher was applied succesfully but payment did not go through. Only after I removed the voucher. Oh well, 1123 GBP to DPS for a last-minute booking is still a good enough deal. Thank you OP!
Old Jan 26, 2017, 7:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Epicura
It's on top of the payment form/final page "apply voucher".

Unfortunately it didn't work for me; voucher was applied succesfully but payment did not go through. Only after I removed the voucher. Oh well, 1123 GBP to DPS for a last-minute booking is still a good enough deal. Thank you OP!
Thanks for that - I see it now! Enjoy Bali...
Old Jan 27, 2017, 12:40 am

Programs: BA GGL, A3 Gold, M&M SEN, FlyingBlue Gold, AS MVP Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire Amb
For these of you who have booked this ride - what is the fare code and/or what are the changes and cancellation fees?
Old Jan 27, 2017, 1:05 am

Originally Posted by wmaciej
For these of you who have booked this ride - what is the fare code and/or what are the changes and cancellation fees?
Z for the long haul, C for short hauls.

Absolutely no changes or cancellation permitted.
Old Jan 27, 2017, 2:20 am

Programs: BA GGL, A3 Gold, M&M SEN, FlyingBlue Gold, AS MVP Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire Amb
Originally Posted by dodgeflyer
Z for the long haul, C for short hauls.

Absolutely no changes or cancellation permitted.
Thanks!
Old Jan 27, 2017, 7:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by rachelandgromit
Yes, but you have to watch the T&C - many travel providers can invalidate the cashback claim if a voucher has also been applied. So with such a great fare, it's probably best not to be too greedy in chasing further discounts.

Note that Quidco is offering 6% for the next couple of days. But also note the cashback generally applies only to the "fare" portion of the ticket, not to the whopping tax-etc bill that gets slapped on this ticket.
Old Jan 27, 2017, 9:50 am

Programs: BA Gold
Thanks for posting this fare. I have booked two business class fares to Bali (DPS) from LHR on Malaysia Airlines with one night in a four star hotel (we are spending the rest of the time in Raja Amput) for £2557.00. A real bargain. I see that the deal ends on 31/01/17.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.