Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

AA(OneWorld): CLT-LIS/OPO ~$1457ai (Business)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AA(OneWorld): CLT-LIS/OPO ~$1457ai (Business)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2, 2015, 7:58 am

Programs: loyalty?! BA Gold, DL Platinum
@grandgourmand like i said, unreliable. I would start with AARP and see if they can direct connect to BA. If not perhaps supervisor with BA? AARP is saying the deal is still active on their end so it's very disjointed.
Old Oct 2, 2015, 8:36 am

Originally Posted by godsavethepoints
@grandgourmand like i said, unreliable. I would start with AARP and see if they can direct connect to BA. If not perhaps supervisor with BA? AARP is saying the deal is still active on their end so it's very disjointed.
Have to assume there's a contractual relationship here and that BA can't simply pull a promotion before the agreed-to end date. It's still a "featured offer" on the AARP Discounts website.

I say don't mess with the AARP!
Old Oct 2, 2015, 8:41 am

Programs: loyalty?! BA Gold, DL Platinum
Originally Posted by grandgourmand
Have to assume there's a contractual relationship here and that BA can't simply pull a promotion before the agreed-to end date. It's still a "featured offer" on the AARP Discounts website.

I say don't mess with the AARP!
and it's also still live on BA website with no mention of changes....
http://www.britishairways.com/en-us/...ember-benefits
Old Oct 2, 2015, 5:35 pm

Programs: DL DM/2MM
CLT-LIS is up to $1984. Not sure why it's higher than yesterday as the base fare is the same: $999. Don't know why YQ/YR would have gone up.

Speaking of the base fare, when this deal was reported, the base fare was $499, or basically half of the current base fare. In other words, the price of one direction of the R/T ticket. Makes me wonder what might have happened...
Old Oct 5, 2015, 6:48 am

May I ask what website are you booking this on using the CARDOFFERU code? I went to AA and trying to book a ticket in 5 days and got "error code not available"
Old Oct 5, 2015, 6:56 am

Originally Posted by hot2trot
May I ask what website are you booking this on using the CARDOFFERU code? I went to AA and trying to book a ticket in 5 days and got "error code not available"
cardofferu is on the BA website.

AARP site still down...
Old Oct 6, 2015, 4:08 am

Programs: AA 1MM EXP 2015, SPG Gold, PC Plat, HH Diamond Marriott Silver Alamo Budget Hertz
Anyone besides me still having their ticket pending 10/1/2015 still? I booked CLT-ORD-MAD-LIS-LHR-YYZ-CLT on 10/1 and there still isn't a confirmation nor cancellation. My AA CC doesn't show the ticket price either in a pending charge. Thoughts on the matter? I am tempted to call EXP desk, but wanted feedback first, as that is one of our golden rules

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.