Pasta is a liquid

Old Jan 11, 2011, 7:03 pm

Programs: COdbaUA 1K MM, AA EXP, Bonbon Gold, GHA Titanium, Hertz PC, NEXUS and GE
Originally Posted by thegeneral
There was a problem at security and the supervisor handled it appropriately. How is this threadworthy?
You are kidding, right? This is just about the funniest thing ever, and it actually happened.
Old Jan 12, 2011, 1:23 am

Originally Posted by VH-RMD
given the 'average'* human body contains about 40 liters of water - how on earth does the TSA allow ANYBODY through the checkpoint??

*given how few 'average' shaped persons I have witnessed in the USA - that figure may be considerably higher.
I can now see TSA/DHS having this room in the airport that they take the passenger too where a machine squeezes all the water out of the passenger. Problem solved.
Old Jan 12, 2011, 5:33 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Tamsin - what else is there to say?
Except in fairness to the TSA, this happened at LGW. Last time I checked, they don't employ the TSA
Old Jan 12, 2011, 8:28 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by N1120A
You are kidding, right? This is just about the funniest thing ever, and it actually happened.
I can't tell which is worse/funnier - thinking that pasta is a liquid, or being unable to identify a tampon.
Old Jan 12, 2011, 9:11 am

Originally Posted by Caradoc
I can't tell which is worse/funnier - thinking that pasta is a liquid, or being unable to identify a tampon.
I vote for 'Pasta is a Liquid' ... Someone should make a Broadway Musical with that name. It's brilliant... Or rather proof of epic moronisity (new word -you heard it here first!)
Old Jan 12, 2011, 9:54 am

Location: Northern California, in the redwoods, on the ocean.
Originally Posted by Darkumbra
I vote for 'Pasta is a Liquid' ... Someone should make a Broadway Musical with that name. It's brilliant... Or rather proof of epic moronisity (new word -you heard it here first!)
Moronicity: the caliber of mind displayed by one who chooses to work for an agency that has itself become a colossal joke.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.