Search

Tropical fish not allowed through security

Search this Thread

Old Jan 2, 2004, 4:28 pm

Programs: DL Platinum Medallion, AA
Time to kick badges and take names!
Old Jan 2, 2004, 7:02 pm

This quotation from the story seems to highlight the real issue of importance:

"...doesn't it strike you as funny that, with all the commotion my little security threat was causing, by now engaging the full attention of the TSA at LaGuardia, that someone who posed a real threat to passenger safety might be conveniently slipping by?"

Old Jan 4, 2004, 9:25 pm

You show up everywhere and just never give up do you???

You probably turned in your fry cooker uniform and didn't make it with the TSA...

Just can't come up with a logical solution as to why you dislike the TSA so much...

As I have told you several times... Most TSA is current and or retired Military and Law Enforcement...

And we ARE VERY PROUD!

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Spiff:
Another person who was abducted from working fries to come work for the TSA. How do they get their jobs done without the timers???</font>
Old Jan 4, 2004, 9:53 pm

That isn't the case at my home airport. Besides, most of the former military I've met in the TSA couldn't get past E-4. There is one screener who is a retired police sgt. with two college degrees -- but the TSA refused to hire him as a supervisor -- that position is reserved for exotic dancers and screeners studying to take the G.E.D. exam.

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by whatsinyourbag:
Most TSA is current and or retired Military and Law Enforcement...
</font>
Old Jan 5, 2004, 12:50 am

How stupid can you be. This so called supervisor is a freaking idiot. I haved worked with boneheads like this before and have told them to their face in public how they should not be allowed to breed.
Old Jan 5, 2004, 12:17 pm
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by whatsinyourbag:
You show up everywhere and just never give up do you???

You probably turned in your fry cooker uniform and didn't make it with the TSA...

Just can't come up with a logical solution as to why you dislike the TSA so much...

As I have told you several times... Most TSA is current and or retired Military and Law Enforcement...

And we ARE VERY PROUD!

</font>
Anything you say, fry-boy. I'm sure that someday after the TSA is disbanded, you will make a VERY PROUD Wal-Mart greeter or Burker King restroom attendant. It's people like you that make the TSA the fine laughingstock that it is today.

You guesssed it!!!! I'm so unhappy that I couldn't make it as a TSA screener, but I am hoping to get promoted to register really soon. Running the drink station is getting old.

I'm proud of you and your razor-sharp deductive skills! The nation is safe with your brainpower at the helm!

------------------
"Give me Liberty or give me Death." - Patrick Henry
Old Jan 5, 2004, 3:15 pm
csb

Either your fish is with us or he is against us.

Perhaps your fish failed to, "watch what he did; watch what he said."
Old Jan 5, 2004, 4:09 pm
Original Member

Location: Los Angeles, CA - Nearly 4 Million Actual Miles Flown
Don't stories like this make you want to whistle "dixie?"
Old Jan 5, 2004, 4:33 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: Executive Club Gold/Frequence Plus Red
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Spiff:
Anything you say, fry-boy. I'm sure that someday after the TSA is disbanded, you will make a VERY PROUD Wal-Mart greeter or Burker King restroom attendant. It's people like you that make the TSA the fine laughingstock that it is today.
</font>
Very good Spiff, I wonder why this guy is not removed from FT...
If he is so proud, why does he omit to give his email address? Scared or what?
Old Jan 5, 2004, 7:12 pm

Why should I be removed???

Oh, because I am for what you are against I guess...

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by magexpect:
</font>
Old Jan 5, 2004, 7:18 pm

Gee, you can't even spell Burger in Burger King... What is Burker King anyway???

No, if TSA is disbanded, then I will continue in the position of my second job as a law enforcement officer (18 years and 2 more to go...)

Buzz off...

You guesssed it!!!! I'm so unhappy that I couldn't make it as a TSA screener, but I am hoping to get promoted to register really soon. Running the drink station is getting old.

I'm proud of you and your razor-sharp deductive skills! The nation is safe with your brainpower at the helm!

</font>
Old Jan 5, 2004, 7:23 pm

Oh, by the way, "omit to give...". How about fail to give... omit means to leave out and "leave out to give" does not make sense...

The reason I omit it is to keep my inbox from being flooded with stupid e-mails... not fear... what is there to fear???

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by magexpect:
</font>
Old Jan 5, 2004, 7:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WN Platinum
question: do you feel that it is appropriate to prohibit the fish from travelling?

do you think the passenger was treated appropriately by the TSA in this story?

Oh, by the way, "omit to give...". How about fail to give... omit means to leave out and "leave out to give" does not make sense...

The reason I omit it is to keep my inbox from being flooded with stupid e-mails... not fear... what is there to fear???

Originally posted by magexpect:
</font>
Old Jan 5, 2004, 9:12 pm

[Quote]question: do you feel that it is appropriate to prohibit the fish from travelling?
do you think the passenger was treated appropriately by the TSA in this story?

[/Quote}

Absolutely, fish should not be allowed on a plane.

What happens if the girl tries feeding her fish on the plane and it somehow gets knocked out of the bag onto the aisle.

A FA coming down the aisle with a cart steps on it and slips sending the cart careening down the aisle. Just as the pilot/co pilot is stepping outside the cockpit, and the cart hits him and he falls back into the cockpit hitting the pilot/co pilot and knocking him/her out. The person hit by the cart is also knocked out.

Now you have no pilots on the plane to land it and the cart might even destroy some of the equipment.

So yes, a fish, one single fish, is a nation security problem. And as such, all fish should be put on a watch list, and fin printed to track them.

Not to mention fish have those beedy black eyes.

J/K of course.

[This message has been edited by screenerx (edited Jan 05, 2004).]
Old Jan 5, 2004, 10:06 pm
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
Why should I be removed???

Oh, because I am for what you are against I guess...
</font>
I never said you should be removed.

Anyone, no matter how foolish or mentally challenged, should be able to express their opinion.

Please don't go. I seldom have such an easy target for my barbs.

------------------
"Give me Liberty or give me Death." - Patrick Henry

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.