Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Practical Travel Safety and Security Issues
Reload this Page >

Alex Jones / Infowars Video on Assaultive TSA Patdowns

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Alex Jones / Infowars Video on Assaultive TSA Patdowns

Search this Thread

Old Nov 7, 2010, 1:17 pm

To all of you that keep arguing with the TSA posters on this forum -- you do realize that they're government shills who are being paid to troll the internet, post disinformation, and promote the TSA agenda right? It doesn't matter what you say to them or how much sense you make, they're going to keep towing the official line and deny everything you say. It's their job to do exactly that.

Responding to them is a huge waste of time and y'all would be better served to just ignore them completely (as difficult as that may be). Instead focus your energy on avenues that will actually result in the elimination of the TSA's perverted immoral practices.
Old Nov 7, 2010, 5:08 pm

Programs: DL 2+ million/PM, YX, Marriott Plt, *wood gold, HHonors, CO Plt, UA, AA EXP, WN, AGR
Originally Posted by tsadude1
Alex Jones has produced so much BS over the YEARS, he is considered a joke. At 3:35 of the film clip he stated that he watched male TSOs touching 3 year old girls. Those are his words. He said nothing? He did nothing? This individual is a big ball buster and yet he did nothing? How many of you have ever seen a male TSO touch a female pax at all. It doesnt happen. Female pax can wait 10-15 minutes until a female TSO is available for that patdown.
Like the TSA hasn't produced BS over the years? Your agency has produced so much propaganda with the statement "trust us" when asked for proof that you are simply not a credible source.

I have seen male TSAs touch female passengers at a variety of airports, including one concourse at ANC. I (a male) was patted down by a female at one smaller airport. But I guess you'd just say that I'm making that up.

Originally Posted by PaladinErrant
To all of you that keep arguing with the TSA posters on this forum -- you do realize that they're government shills who are being paid to troll the internet, post disinformation, and promote the TSA agenda right? It doesn't matter what you say to them or how much sense you make, they're going to keep towing the official line and deny everything you say. It's their job to do exactly that.

Responding to them is a huge waste of time and y'all would be better served to just ignore them completely (as difficult as that may be). Instead focus your energy on avenues that will actually result in the elimination of the TSA's perverted immoral practices.
Exactly. The agency would be much more credible if it didn't take a haughty, arrogant attitude and talk down to the citizens. Several of the TSA screeners that participate here regularly talk down to us - many of use are better educated with more experience than they will ever have. Instead of trying to work together with the citizens of this country to improve things, the agency and it's leadership insist on telling us how it will be. Is it any wonder that there's little cooperation or pursuit to a common goal?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.