Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Where Can I Find This Promotion?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2003, 12:55 pm
Original Poster

Where Can I Find This Promotion?

I spotted this offer in the MilesLink newsletter this week. However, MilesLink is not an official MCI or NWA publication, and many long distance carriers are notorious for denying the existence of a promotion AFTER they've signed you up. Can anyone refer me to any official NWA or MCI web site or literature that makes this offer? Thanks.

NORTHWEST WORLDPERKS/SPRINT RELATIONSHIP ENDING

The partnership between Northwest WORLDPERKS and Sprint officially ends on March 31. WORLDPERKS members who wish to continue earning WORLDPERKS miles can switch to MCI residential long distance and earn a 1,000-mile bonus per month for 10 months. Call 1-800-356-8398.

[This message has been edited by BBRebozo (edited 03-03-2003).]
Old Mar 6, 2003, 7:51 am

i've got the mailing in front of me. says "to earn up to 10,000 workdlperks bonus miles call 800-209-4873 and sign up before march 15. if you need a fax of my mailing feel free to ask.
Old Mar 7, 2003, 1:18 pm
Original Poster

Thanks, mdvcr. Unfortunately, the March 15 deadline is problematic, since I have to hang on to Sprint until March 31 to get my last 10,000 NW miles. Oh, well...I'll be on the lookout for another promotion.
Old Mar 12, 2003, 11:04 am

Does anyone know if you are required to have a long distance provider or can I drop my LD provider after I get my 10,000 from Sprint?
Old Apr 3, 2003, 9:45 am

Programs: AA Plat, UA *Gold, Marriott PLT, Hyatt mid-tier whose stupid name I cannot ever recall
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by mdvcr:
i've got the mailing in front of me. says "to earn up to 10,000 workdlperks bonus miles call 800-209-4873 and sign up before march 15. if you need a fax of my mailing feel free to ask.</font>
I also received the mailing, but there is no mention of a deadline. It reads as follows:
"Beginning April 1, 2003, MCI will be the only traditional home phone service provider awarding WorldPerks member with WorldPerks miles. To earn miles for your phone service usage, take advantage of one of two products from MCI - Long Distance or The Neighborhood Built by MCI. With either product, you'll receive up to 10,000 Bonus Miles,* (1,000 a month for your first 10 months), plus earn 5 miles for every dollar you spend each month with MCI(excluding taxes, credits and surcharges).

MCI Long Distance
Find a long distance plan that works perfectly for you - it's as easy as picking up the phone! WorldPerks members get gret low rates with MCi Nationwide ...5c a minute for state-tostate calls every hour of every day - all day and all night - for only $2.95 a month.** To sign up, call 1-800-216-6105"

Further down , it only says:
"So don't wait! Take advantage of this rewarding 10,000 Bonus Mile offer from MCI today. To sign up for MCI Long Distance, call 1-800-216-6105 or 1-800-201-4266 to sign up to the Neighborhood."

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.