Wiki Posts
Search

Sprint/AWA offer

Search this Thread

Old Apr 8, 2003, 10:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA,HP,MP,DL,SPG, MR
Sprint/AWA offer

I called spring to get info on the new web signup for 6000 miles for long distance. Got a great gal who told me to sign up for a package: unlimited local and long distance for 54.95. I am getting 1000 miles as if I had signed up on line; 7500 miles for taking the package for six months; 250 as a gift for giving my e mail address so they can send me promotions, and I will get a minimum of 320 per month for my regular bill. Then she proceeded to tell me that even though I already had sprint as my cell phone company I could still call and get a 1000 mile bonus and I will now get 5 miles per dollar on each month's bill. It was a valuable phone call! http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/smile.gif
Old Apr 11, 2003, 5:24 pm

What kind of miles are you talking about? Also, you still got their phone number? I have a sprint cell phone that want some miles for.

Thanks,
Old Apr 12, 2003, 8:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA,HP,MP,DL,SPG, MR
The miles are with America West Airlines which is perfect for me. Just finished getting the AT&T bonus miles on Delta so it was time for a switch anyway. I think they are also giving miles on United, US Air and Alaska. The number I called was 1 877 382 8410. If this is not the right number for you ask them to give you the right one. That was the one for America West signup for long distance.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.