FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Where Can I Find This Promotion?
View Single Post
Old Apr 3, 2003, 9:45 am
SeeYa

Programs: AA Plat, UA *Gold, Marriott PLT, Hyatt mid-tier whose stupid name I cannot ever recall
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by mdvcr:
i've got the mailing in front of me. says "to earn up to 10,000 workdlperks bonus miles call 800-209-4873 and sign up before march 15. if you need a fax of my mailing feel free to ask.</font>
I also received the mailing, but there is no mention of a deadline. It reads as follows:
"Beginning April 1, 2003, MCI will be the only traditional home phone service provider awarding WorldPerks member with WorldPerks miles. To earn miles for your phone service usage, take advantage of one of two products from MCI - Long Distance or The Neighborhood Built by MCI. With either product, you'll receive up to 10,000 Bonus Miles,* (1,000 a month for your first 10 months), plus earn 5 miles for every dollar you spend each month with MCI(excluding taxes, credits and surcharges).

MCI Long Distance
Find a long distance plan that works perfectly for you - it's as easy as picking up the phone! WorldPerks members get gret low rates with MCi Nationwide ...5c a minute for state-tostate calls every hour of every day - all day and all night - for only $2.95 a month.** To sign up, call 1-800-216-6105"

Further down , it only says:
"So don't wait! Take advantage of this rewarding 10,000 Bonus Mile offer from MCI today. To sign up for MCI Long Distance, call 1-800-216-6105 or 1-800-201-4266 to sign up to the Neighborhood."