Community
Wiki Posts
Search

aeromexico baggage for Delta Silver

Search this Thread

Old Feb 16, 2023, 11:09 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by fifty_two
The point you missed , is the fact that , at least , with them you know what to expect cause they dont pretend to be a legacy
I did not miss this point. I clearly stated that Aeromexico is a legacy airlines (which also tried to compete with LCC), and Viva or Volaris are LCC. Of course, we know what LCC is. You are the one who tried to compare LCC with legacy airline.
Old Feb 16, 2023, 1:22 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AF Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Diamond / TP Silver / A3 Gold
Originally Posted by Mama
I did not miss this point. I clearly stated that Aeromexico is a legacy airlines (which also tried to compete with LCC), and Viva or Volaris are LCC. Of course, we know what LCC is. You are the one who tried to compare LCC with legacy airline.
I do not compare , i said it is a low cost already , thats the difference . This is my opinion based on experience , but i understand that some might not agree

Due to the fact that were (and are still) bleeding money , they changed their business model to grab every penny wherever they can , while posiitionning themselves as cheaper than other competitors (in theory) to attract more traffic on their side but when adding all extras (seats , luggage , etc ...) you realise it aint cheaper than others

Last edited by fifty_two; Feb 16, 2023 at 1:31 pm
Old Feb 22, 2023, 5:47 am
Suspended

I do not compare , i said it is a low cost already , thats the difference . This is my opinion based on experience , but i understand that some might not agree

Due to the fact that were (and are still) bleeding money , they changed their business model to grab every penny wherever they can , while posiitionning themselves as cheaper than other competitors (in theory) to attract more traffic on their side but when adding all extras (seats , luggage , etc ...) you realise it aint cheaper than others
You are the one making an argument of comparing legacy and LCC airlines. Legacy airlines are never cheaper than LCC. United, Delta..etc are never cheaper than SW, Spirit, Frontier...etc. The customers who only fly the cheapest airfare available on the market should always choose LCC if available.

Last edited by Mama; Feb 22, 2023 at 9:10 am
Old Feb 22, 2023, 6:56 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AF Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Diamond / TP Silver / A3 Gold
Originally Posted by Mama
You are the one making an argument of comparing legacy and LCC airlines.
If stating that one person change behaviour to act/behave like another one is comparing both then yeah i did a comparison unless i missed what this word mean
Old Feb 22, 2023, 8:52 am
Suspended

If stating that one person change behaviour to act/behave like another one is comparing both then yeah i did a comparison unless i missed what this word mean
The customers who only fly the cheapest airfare available on the market should always choose LCC if available.
Hence, I have covered my base.
Old Feb 27, 2023, 9:45 am

Just as a datapoint I flew yesterday cun to mex on am basic economy and gave them my ita executive number and was able to use the priority line(they asked me to move to the nonelite line at first but welcomed me after giving them the card(their site did not take it).
I was able to check 3 very heavy bags(4 pax on one pnr), was able to get preferred seats, bag priority and zone 2 priority boarding(kids helped).

All of this on a super super low cun-mex fare. The only thing that sucked was that am does not have a lounge but the centurion partner is amazing, as good as centurion lounges in USA. Overall extremely impressed.
RFNJ likes this.
Old Feb 28, 2023, 5:00 am

Programs: AeroMexico Club Premiere
[QUOTE=All of this on a super super low cun-mex fare. The only thing that sucked was that am does not have a lounge but the centurion partner is amazing, as good as centurion lounges in USA. Overall extremely impressed.[/QUOTE]

I honestly like the T2 MEX Amex lounge better than the new JFK T4 Centurion lounge. It is a little noisier, but more comfortable and waiter service...
Old Feb 28, 2023, 1:31 pm

Originally Posted by RFNJ
I honestly like the T2 MEX Amex lounge better than the new JFK T4 Centurion lounge. It is a little noisier, but more comfortable and waiter service...
agreed. Also had the pleasure of visiting the cent lounge in MEX T2, and also that was a nice surprise with made to order food brought to your table. Top shelf liquor. They upped their game from 7 years when I was last there.
RFNJ likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.