Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other North and South American Airlines
Reload this Page >

Flying G3 GRU-MVD: any experience with GOL Comfort seats on this route?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 27, 2023, 11:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, DL PM, AA Nobody, Marriott Ambassador Elite

Booked an AA J ticket to MVD and the final leg is on G3 from GRU to MVD. I am now seeing this is an AA codeshare partner and the G3 flights are on 737's with basically European-style business class.

Does anyone have any experience with G3?

Last edited by Microwave; Feb 27, 2023 at 3:26 pm Reason: Clarified the marketing carrier in preparation for thread move
Old Feb 27, 2023, 3:27 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage, Signatures

Programs: UA 1K, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador, National Exec, AA EXP Emeritus
As your question is about a flight on GOL, I will shift this thread to the Other North and South American Airlines forum, which is the correct forum for GOL flight discussions.

~Microwave
AAdvantage forum co-moderator
Old Feb 27, 2023, 3:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, DL PM, AA Nobody, Marriott Ambassador Elite
Originally Posted by Microwave
As your question is about a flight on GOL, I will shift this thread to the Other North and South American Airlines forum, which is the correct forum for GOL flight discussions.

~Microwave
AAdvantage forum co-moderator
Thank you for the correction.
Old Mar 1, 2023, 8:50 am

Programs: Lots
I flew G3 in their Y+ or whatever they call it GRU-VVI return and was pleasantly surprised. They moved me to the bulkhead proactively (I’m very tall) which has nice leg room but even the regular seats didn’t seem too bad with the middle seat empty, certainly more comfortable than US Y or BA short haul C. Service was friendly, decent snack (there was a cheese sandwich on one leg that was quite tasty). Believe there was even a PDB of sparkling wine and then a few glasses of wine available during the meal. Lounge at GRU is mediocre, I was there during breakfast hours and food did not look too appetizing but there was beer available. I had pretty low expectations, the lounge met them but the flight easily exceeded them. Wouldn’t hesitate to fly them again.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.