Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Kenya Airways Asante number in AZ booking

Search this Thread

Old Sep 28, 2023, 8:56 am

let us know how it goes on saturday! hoping that my trip in october will be ok with asante gold on VN.
Old Sep 28, 2023, 5:45 pm

Worked for KE for me, too!
Old Sep 30, 2023, 4:28 am

Good experience on VN (Y) BKK to SGN. Could still not enter KQ Asante number at check in (online). But checked in at Sky priority desk. After about 10 minutes and several phone calls we got our boarding pases and our contract lounge vouchers. Asked for Af/KL lounge vouchers instaed, and got that. Great lounge, great experience. Bags tagged priority too. To sum it up: politely claim this as a manual add on for now and with a bit of luck you,ll be fine
Old Oct 9, 2023, 7:24 pm

Programs: TK Elite, KQ Platinum
Bad experience on AeroMexico, their system couldn't get my membership. Worked for Aerolíneas Argentinas SkyTeam lounge tho (EZE airport)
Old Apr 4, 2024, 3:25 am

Is there any update on this? I have an AZ booking and not able to put my Asante loyalty number in the booking nor after the booking in the app. Maybe calling?

Thanks
Old Apr 15, 2024, 10:14 pm

Programs: UA Gold, DL Silver, Hertz PC, Avis Pref+, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by flyerworld101
Is there any update on this? I have an AZ booking and not able to put my Asante loyalty number in the booking nor after the booking in the app. Maybe calling?

Thanks
Any joy with AZ ? Probably have an upcoming flight and am wondering if I would get anything there (SkyPriority and/or recognition of sectors)
Old Apr 16, 2024, 3:13 am
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Location: UK - the nearest airport is named after a motorway !
Originally Posted by dand99
Any joy with AZ ? Probably have an upcoming flight and am wondering if I would get anything there (SkyPriority and/or recognition of sectors)
Not sure about status recognition but no chance of any miles/segments for your KQ account - partners for earning so far are only AF, KL and VS, with DL and SV promised. Other ST partners will be way down the line, based on their speed of getting things sorted so far...
Old Apr 16, 2024, 4:40 am

Originally Posted by Stewie Mac
Not sure about status recognition but no chance of any miles/segments for your KQ account - partners for earning so far are only AF, KL and VS, with DL and SV promised. Other ST partners will be way down the line, based on their speed of getting things sorted so far...
Booked a refundable ITA ticket to see how things work. No online option to add Asante, called in and had CS add it - my booking now shows the Asante number, but no benefits.
Old Apr 16, 2024, 5:21 am

Hi,

Just flew with ITA in economy with KQ Gold (SkyPriority). In fact there is no way to add Asante number by yourself. ITA added it at the FCO lounge but also can be done in Check-in desk, gate or calling CS. All my benefits appeared in my boarding pass and had no issues getting into the lounge. Make sure that the names match (ITA booking and KQ frequent flyer).

Hope it helps!
Stewie Mac likes this.
Old Apr 17, 2024, 3:32 am

Impressive....

So benefits appeared on the BP - did they appear in the reservation as well ?
Can you see those legs appear on your KQ account ?

Originally Posted by flyerworld101
Hi,

Just flew with ITA in economy with KQ Gold (SkyPriority). In fact there is no way to add Asante number by yourself. ITA added it at the FCO lounge but also can be done in Check-in desk, gate or calling CS. All my benefits appeared in my boarding pass and had no issues getting into the lounge. Make sure that the names match (ITA booking and KQ frequent flyer).

Hope it helps!
Old Apr 17, 2024, 4:38 am

Nope ... I checked 4 days after my flight and still no credit of miles. About the benefits in the reservation, no idea.

In the KQ website, ITA does not appear as a partner.

However, 6 months ago I had an AF flight which I did get credited in KQ.

Originally Posted by dand99
Impressive....

So benefits appeared on the BP - did they appear in the reservation as well ?
Can you see those legs appear on your KQ account ?
Old May 1, 2024, 12:14 am

Programs: AS MVPG 75k, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Plat, Kenya Airways Gold
Award ticket booked using VS miles, AZ flight. Got my Asante number successfully tied to the reservation, she can see my Skyteam Elite Plus status, but two agents said they can’t assign me seats; I’ll have to do it at check in.
Old May 1, 2024, 6:58 am

got a reply from Asante:Dear XX,

Thank you for contacting Kenya Airways and the Asante Rewards Program.

Please note Kenya Airways Rewards Loyalty Program is currently under discussion on a wide range of partnerships.

Upon finalizing the partnerships, we shall communicate the same to you.

This therefore means you are not yet able to earn or claim points on your ITA Airways ticket.

We are kindly requesting for your patience until this matter is finalized.

Thank you for choosing Kenya Airways.

Yours Sincerely,

[name removed by moderator per rules]

Last edited by l etoile; May 1, 2024 at 1:41 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.