Wiki Posts
Search

RAM free hotel on AA AAdvantage Award

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2024, 10:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K (Million Miler). AA Gold (lifetime 1 Million). TK Elite Gold
RAM free hotel on AA AAdvantage Award

Hello. Does RAM offer free hotel for long haul itinerary transit of 11:50 hours on an AA AAdvantage Award in economy? MIA-CMN-CAI itinerary. If so, must the transit time be the shortest available; available transit times of 11:50 or 23:20.

Thanks
Old Apr 25, 2024, 12:34 pm

Ram does not offer any free hotel on any stayover, at CMN there is an airport hotel airside, you can always use the lounge
Old Apr 26, 2024, 2:14 pm

Ram offers free hotel for international stopovers >8 hours regardless of class of service. Check here. Not sure if they check whether it was the earliest connection possible (i can imagine that this is not common case like with you and CAI)
Old Apr 30, 2024, 11:25 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K (Million Miler). AA Gold (lifetime 1 Million). TK Elite Gold
Originally Posted by jerry_greece
Ram offers free hotel for international stopovers >8 hours regardless of class of service. Check here. Not sure if they check whether it was the earliest connection possible (i can imagine that this is not common case like with you and CAI)
Jerry. Do you know if this applies to award tickets plated on 001 AA?
Thanks for your information.
Old May 2, 2024, 12:39 pm

Hm, not sure. My 2 cents would be that it should be okay. For the process: there is no booking in advance, you arrive in CMN, clear passport and then you show up at the hotel desk and they check your boarding passes and trip and give you the hotel voucher.

Perhaps give them a call (although their customer service is not the best)?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.