Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Other Hotel Chains
Reload this Page >

Shangri-La Hotels: The NEW Golden Circle Program

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Shangri-La Hotels: The NEW Golden Circle Program

Search this Thread

Old Sep 21, 2023, 9:03 am

I am planning on an upcoming stay in Sydney for my dad. I have Jade status. Do you know how likely they will grant my dad the free breakfast if I made the booking but could not go with him on the trip?
Old Oct 30, 2023, 3:31 am

Programs: BA Gold
Does Shangri-La have a soft landing in the program? I will lose my Diamond status end of this year and will not have enough nights for Jade either.
Old Jan 9, 2024, 8:46 am

Programs: IHG - spire amb, Marriot - tit, Radisson - plat, Hilton - gold, Accor -gold, GHA - plat
I have some odd 500 points that I need to redeem. The lowest dining 50 USD certificate requires 750 points . Cash and points rates for the hotel I might stays are 30 EUR more expensive than other rates. Can I just dine and use points to cover part of my bill as in the old program or not anymore?
Old Mar 29, 2024, 4:45 pm

Programs: DL PlatMM, BA and Alaska Emerald, HHonors DIA, Accor, Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat Amb, UA Silver, AA
Anyone with recent experience at the Kerry Hotel Hong Kong? How's the Executive Club? It's US225 for regular room, $300 for Club.
Trying to decide between this (at the top end of our budget) vs cheaper, older or lower-quality Kowloon options. (Regal, Holiday Inn Express, etc). I've been to HKG many times, my partner's first visit.
Thanks!
Old Today, 10:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: *G
Can I redeem the dining certificate for someone else? I don't think I'll get a chance to use it before my points expire, but my gf's parents live in a city that HAS a shangri-la hotel, so i might as well treat them to a nice dinner.... if i can.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.