Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other European Airlines
Reload this Page >

How to message Vueling directly? (without using a phone)

Old Apr 29, 2020, 11:38 pm
Original Poster

Vueling has an automated message system that doesn't work. Once you fill the form for various requestes: refund, change details, cancellation, and you try to submit, it returns an error saying that the message could not be submitted.
Is there a direct email, to a specific person , [email protected] where one can get in touch? I cannot call or receive calls due to a disability , I suspect Vueling pushes to get in touch over the phone so they can charge with their expensive incoming call fees, which is not fair.
Many thanks!
Alex
Old Apr 30, 2020, 2:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by cat3appr
Vueling has an automated message system that doesn't work. Once you fill the form for various requestes: refund, change details, cancellation, and you try to submit, it returns an error saying that the message could not be submitted.
Is there a direct email, to a specific person , [email protected] where one can get in touch? I cannot call or receive calls due to a disability , I suspect Vueling pushes to get in touch over the phone so they can charge with their expensive incoming call fees, which is not fair.
Many thanks!
Alex
Airlines push people to get in touch over the phone because fraud is far easier via email. Even if you manage to get an email address I rather doubt that they will deal with a cancellation via email.

I don't know whether Vueling have a special system to handle disabilities. Your best bet is to find a friend or family member to make the call on your behalf, with you present.
Old Apr 30, 2020, 2:08 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Airlines, especially LCCs, do not correspond via email to ticket issues. You will either need to keep trying the online form or have someone call on your behalf. It is annoying. Note that if this ticket was purchased through a travel agent, you'll have to deal with them.
Old Apr 30, 2020, 2:58 pm

Have you tried emailing [email protected]? If you scroll down to the very bottom of their website, you will see that they list that email address in the footer.

https://www.vueling.com/en

Added: Both craigthemif and LondonElite are absolutely correct in stating that airlines and other travel companies generally refuse to make changes to reservations via email. So, be certain to note that you do not have the ability to call them.

Last edited by writerguyfl; Apr 30, 2020 at 3:01 pm Reason: Added additional comment.
Old May 9, 2020, 12:23 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
We've moved the following thread to gain greater exposure for the OP. Good luck in finding a resolution.

~beckoa, co-moderator Information Desk
Old May 9, 2020, 12:33 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Vueling will not make any ticket changes via unsecured email. No airline does this.
irishguy28 and raporot like this.
Old May 12, 2020, 10:02 am

Programs: PSA, Air Cal, Tarom Glam Miles (pre-devaluation)
I tried using this link, but it will only work 24 hours before canceled booking.

https://www.vueling.com/en/we-are-vu...90&subtype=010

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.