Community
Wiki Posts
Search

jumpjet semi-private jet service

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2, 2007, 10:33 pm
Original Poster

i flew using the service recently. the company is legit although one has to be very flexible with their travel plans and dates. The jumpon service is actually a pretty god idea too.

All in all i thoroughly enjoyed my flight on a learjet.
Old Aug 27, 2013, 7:46 am

Jump Jet Reviews?

Apparently they have re-launched the company and if it works, looks quite appealing. Has anyone become a member?
Old Oct 10, 2014, 9:27 am

Programs: DL PM
Smile Private Flights for Price of Commercial

Just ran across a company called Jumpjet. Beta tested last year, ready to go to market. They use long range planning and memberships to decrease the costs of flying private dramatically. Lots of news coverage, looks like the real deal!

They have really good deals on their indiegogo- coast to coast flight for $750/person?! I am definitely contributing. Especially as Delta keeps gutting their program.

Check it out!

Happy travels,

Devon
Old Oct 10, 2014, 1:30 pm
Senior Moderator

Programs: UA Plat/2MM [23-yr. 1K, now emeritus] clawing way back to WN-A List; MR LT Titanium; HY Whateverist.
I'm going to close this thread. Other than a previous beta test, and current efforts at fundraising, research shows that this entity is not now operating, at least beyond being a sporadic agent to book existing private jet service. There is too much risk of confusing FT members at this stage, as to the status of this enterprise.

Should the business move into regular, actual operations, Moderators can consider, on request, the re-opening of this thread. Ocn Vw 1K, Co-Moderator.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.