Erorr Fare PRAG-CANCUN question

Old Sep 4, 2015, 9:19 am
Original Poster

Erorr Fare PRAG-CANCUN question

Hello Folks,

hope this kind of question isn´t bad.
Some would know about the Error Fare (AA) from Prag to Cancun last week.

We booked this fare and after four days later they cancel the ticket. They send also a Mail and in there they told it was an Price Error. So far no problem.

On the evening I called to the AA Hotline and asked about the flight ticket why they cancel it. After a few minutes he took a talk with his Supervior and then he told me "today yo have luck, we book you this ticket again for the same price" and als he will write a comment that they don´t cancel the ticket.

Next day a Supervisor from AA was calling and she told me, we will cancel now your flight ticket because it was an ERROR. I have two options book again for the full price or refund.

I think we have the Law of Texas.

How you think about the rebooking from the Hotline ? Do you can thing with the rebooking you get a contract and AA accept the fare or nor ?.
After Calling the Hotline I had the booking double inside, one with canceld and one with time change.

Many Greeting

Harry

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.