Search

Erorr Fare PRAG-CANCUN question

Search this Thread

Old Sep 4, 2015, 9:19 am
Original Poster

Erorr Fare PRAG-CANCUN question

Hello Folks,

hope this kind of question isnīt bad.
Some would know about the Error Fare (AA) from Prag to Cancun last week.

We booked this fare and after four days later they cancel the ticket. They send also a Mail and in there they told it was an Price Error. So far no problem.

On the evening I called to the AA Hotline and asked about the flight ticket why they cancel it. After a few minutes he took a talk with his Supervior and then he told me "today yo have luck, we book you this ticket again for the same price" and als he will write a comment that they donīt cancel the ticket.

Next day a Supervisor from AA was calling and she told me, we will cancel now your flight ticket because it was an ERROR. I have two options book again for the full price or refund.

I think we have the Law of Texas.

How you think about the rebooking from the Hotline ? Do you can thing with the rebooking you get a contract and AA accept the fare or nor ?.
After Calling the Hotline I had the booking double inside, one with canceld and one with time change.

Many Greeting

Harry

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.