Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Expedia insurance question

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2011, 8:58 pm
Original Poster

Expedia insurance question

I called up Expedia and was transferred to Expedia insurance but they were closed. So I came here to hopefully find a question to my answer.

I went on Expedia and did a vacation package from JFK to MIA round trip. I want to know When I leave New York and at Miami and I decide to stay an extra two days would I be able to cancel my MIA to JFK flight for a different day with the insurance.
Old Oct 17, 2011, 9:18 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: aa plt 4.9MM LTAC
check in to a hospital.....you should be covered....unless theres more than your desire to stay longer, forget it....if you want to do it, change the package before you go....
Old Oct 17, 2011, 9:24 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: ua prem exec, Former hilton diamond
It may depend on exactly which program you purchased, but they are pretty clear any changes have to be before you leave for the trip, so if you wait until you get to Miami you would not be covered.
Old Oct 17, 2011, 10:39 pm
Senior Moderator and Moderator: American AAdvantage & TravelBuzz

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
We'll shift this over to the Online Travel Booking forum for further discussion. Thanks! /JY1024, TravelBuzz co-moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.