Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Free Australian ETA Visa application*

Search this Thread

Old Dec 15, 2008, 11:13 am
DJP

Thank You

I would also like to thank Guy Betsy for making the ETA arrangements for my wife and me. I'll be passing it forward with a donation to the American Diabetes Association.
Old Dec 21, 2008, 5:18 pm

Programs: BA Silver, M&M FT, AA, 9F, HH Silver...
Thanks to Guy Betsy for setting up our 2 ETA's. In the spirit of passing forward the generosity, donations to Unicef and Médedcins Sand Frontières/Doctors Without Borders have been made.
Old Dec 26, 2008, 8:57 pm
KRS

Have sent email; will make donation to Médedcins Sand Frontières/Doctors Without Borders. Thanks!
Old Dec 29, 2008, 11:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WWF, Appalachian Mountain Club
Thanks! I have made a donation to my local public broadcasting station.
Old Jan 3, 2009, 9:39 am

Programs: UA 2p
Thanks GuyBetsy! I will be adopting a homeless kitten this week from the ASPCA.
Old Jan 19, 2009, 12:11 pm

Guy Betsy did 2 visas for me! Thanks!! Both of us donated Christmas toys to local groups (in Chicago and DC) for children less fortunate. For the new year, we have each gotten started volunteering for Canine Rescue in our cities and I'm planning on adopting a rescue dog after the Sydney trip. Thanks again!
Old Jan 19, 2009, 6:21 pm
Community Director Emerita

Thanks, GuyBetsy. A check is going to the Susan B Komen for the Cure (breast cancer research).
Old Jan 19, 2009, 7:36 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond+, Alaska Airlines MVP, Priority Club Platinum
Thanks! We will be donating to the Northwest Adoption Exchange.
Old Jan 19, 2009, 11:09 pm

Programs: DL Silver (0.239 MM), DL SkyClub Life, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
Absolutely outstanding idea; I'd like to pay it forward with donations to UNICEF, CARE, and Fisher House (it's a series of lodgings we have here in the States near military hospitals for families of wounded service members). PM sent.
Old Jan 21, 2009, 9:17 am

Programs: UA Gold/1MM, AA EXP, Marriott Plat
Thanks for your help Guy Betsy! I sent you a E-mail with the information you requested and will be making a donation to one of my favorite charities -- Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS. I love how involved the Broadway community is with this charity and constantly taking time to raise money throughout the year.
Old Jan 23, 2009, 1:24 pm

Thanks Wayne for your help with the ETA's. We will be making a donation to our local animal shelter, where we will be adopting a dog within the next couple of months

Thanks also for your patience with the number problem we had
Old Jan 24, 2009, 11:20 pm

Thank you....

Thank you Guy Betsy for your all your help with my ETAs. I will be making a contribution to CATS. The mission of Northridge Hospital Medical Center’s CATS program is to assure and promote dignity and respect for victims of abuse.
Old Jan 29, 2009, 6:36 am

Programs: United-1P!!!! (WOW!)
Thanks to GuyBetsy, we loved our trip to Sydney!

Donation made to the Lutheran Camping Corporation of Central PA. I attended one of the camps from grade 2-8, and then I worked there for 9 years. It's designated to the campership fund, which helps provides camping experiences for children who are unable to afford the fees.
Old Jan 31, 2009, 1:47 pm

Programs: A shadow of my former self
GuyBetsy helped us out too, and I forgot to post our efforts to pay it forward! My husband and I made an additional donation to Human Rights Campaign before the end of 2008, promoting equality for gay Americans. Thanks so much! See you down under in March.

David
Old Feb 2, 2009, 11:46 am

Programs: UAL Silver!, Starwood Gold, Marriott Plat, AA Exec Platinum
Thanks to Guy Betsy for the ETA visa...and my forthcoming donation to the "Breakaway from Cancer" Initiative as part of the Amgen Tour of California bike race.

TT

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.