Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Wallis and Futuna decision

Search this Thread

Old Jul 14, 2015, 11:43 am
Original Poster

Wallis and Futuna decision

I could possibly swing a 3-day weekend to Wallis using the Aircalin schedule out of NAN in October, but was wondering if there was much point in doing so.

First off, if I do go, I would also like to visit Futuna so organizing that round-trip from Wallis before I have to get back to NAN would be my first hurdle... but more importantly, except for the lure of a been-there-done-that stamp from a seldom visited destination, I am not so sure if it really worth visiting...

Logistics aside, I'm sure it is a fantastic destination for experiencing Polynesia the way it was before mass tourism, but if I did go, it would only be for the scenery and little else... and if the weather turned crummy the entire 3 days... that'd be a bummer!

Suggestions appreciated.

Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.