Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MyMulti tickets

Search this Thread

Old Apr 26, 2010, 1:06 pm

Having been OS while all this occurred what does it mean for my leftover TravelTen tickets - are they still valid?
Old May 1, 2010, 3:56 am

Programs: Qantas Platinum, Hilton Honors Gold
Till the 30th June yes
Old May 1, 2010, 7:10 am

Originally Posted by Blackadder1402
Till the 30th June yes
Thanks for the response.
Old May 1, 2010, 7:29 pm

Programs: Delta-PM, HH-Diamond, MR-Silver
If I buy a weekly Multi 3 ticket, what is the aiport surcharge for arriving in the International terminal and depart from the domestic terminal? I have searched the myzone website and can't find this.
Old May 1, 2010, 8:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Exp|VA Platinum
Originally Posted by flyman182
If I buy a weekly Multi 3 ticket, what is the aiport surcharge for arriving in the International terminal and depart from the domestic terminal? I have searched the myzone website and can't find this.
The MyMulti doesn't cover the airport line (that particular segment is privately owned), so you need to buy that ticket separately

Is MyMulti ticket valid on all transpot services across Sydney?

MyMulti tickets is not valid on premium services including the Sydney Explorer bus service, Bondi Explorer bus service, Sydney Fast Ferry services, Manly Fast Ferry services, special event services on Sydney Buses or Sydney Ferries and entry/exit into Green Square, Mascot, Domestic Airport and International Airport stations – an additional station access fee applies at these stations.
http://www.sydneyferries.info/myzone...eekly-pass.htm
Old May 2, 2010, 6:43 am
In Memoriam

Programs: Mucci
Finally back on line.... Long story

What you should do with the MyMulti is proceed to the airport stations and THEN purchase the access fee when you get there. The MyMulti will get you to the station, but not out of it. You only need to pay for the station access fee, not for the rail travel component, so do NOT buy a seperate ticket.

Dave
Old May 2, 2010, 12:13 pm

Originally Posted by thadocta
What you should do with the MyMulti is proceed to the airport stations and THEN purchase the access fee when you get there. The MyMulti will get you to the station, but not out of it. You only need to pay for the station access fee, not for the rail travel component, so do NOT buy a seperate ticket.

Dave
Thanks so much for your reply. I am aware that their is a separate access fee for arriving/departing the airport with a MyMulti ticket. The question remains how much is this surcharge?
Old May 3, 2010, 12:00 am

Thanks so much for your reply. I am aware that their is a separate access fee for arriving/departing the airport with a MyMulti ticket. The question remains how much is this surcharge?
The surcharge IIRC is around $10-$11

Edit: $11.80 (Adult Single)

Airportlink Gatepass prices

Last edited by Blackadder1402; May 3, 2010 at 12:06 am
Old May 3, 2010, 6:48 am

Programs: QF, GF, VA, AA
If you don't have a lot of luggage, don't want to pay the station access surcharge and have 20 or 30 extra minutes to spare, try getting a train to Rockdale, then the 400 bus (direction Bondi Junction) to airport T1 or T3.
Old May 3, 2010, 4:44 pm

Originally Posted by Blackadder1402
The surcharge IIRC is around $10-$11

Edit: $11.80 (Adult Single)

Airportlink Gatepass prices
Thank you so much for the information.
Old May 13, 2010, 4:08 am

Thank you so much for the information.
Not a problem..hope you have agreat time down here
Old Nov 20, 2010, 11:50 am

Programs: united 1p, usair silver, nz gold, hilton gold, starwood gold
If what we basically want to do is use the Manly ferry and do two round trips to the airport in a week all we need is the multi one pass?

Is there anyway now to buy multi use ad-ons for the airport line?

Do they still have a bus from circular quay to the airport? (that was quite a few years ago that we took it).
Old Nov 20, 2010, 12:30 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: Mucci
Originally Posted by sheepherder
If what we basically want to do is use the Manly ferry and do two round trips to the airport in a week all we need is the multi one pass?
If that is ALL you are planning on doing (no other public transit trips) you would be better off buying individula tickets for each trip.

Is there anyway now to buy multi use ad-ons for the airport line?
No, you have to purchase them when you need them, at the Airport stations.

Do they still have a bus from circular quay to the airport? (that was quite a few years ago that we took it).
The State Transit bus ceased operation when the railway line opened - there is still the KST shuttle, but I would steer well clear of that pack of clowns.

Dave
Old Dec 20, 2010, 8:33 am

where can you buy the MyMulti ticket at the airport? I will be arriving at the International Terminal.
Old Dec 20, 2010, 2:39 pm

Programs: QF WP, Starwood Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, Avis President's Club, Amex Platinum
Originally Posted by Deafchick
where can you buy the MyMulti ticket at the airport? I will be arriving at the International Terminal.
From the train station ....

My Multi is a better deal for most than the old system. It covers:

- all "public" buses in sydney
- all ferries
- trains according to zones

You can actually get anywhere in Sydney using a MyMulti 1 - it's just train travel that is restricted to zones.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.