Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

Rewardsnetwork Dining miles - conversion?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7, 2009, 3:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Life Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Delta and United Silver, IHG Plat

Will they migrate the NWA rewards network accounts into the DL program? I know I could just go sign up for the DL version but then I'd have to re-earn Level 1 with the new program.

Did a search and didn't see anything that mentioned it so thought maybe someone might know something.
Old Oct 2, 2009, 6:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Life Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Delta and United Silver, IHG Plat
Has anyone heard if they are going to convert the Rewardsnetwork accounts now that we're integrated at the airline end?

I'd really rather not have to lose my 'elite' status with the program although I'm guessing the NW one will 'link-feed' to my SM number.
Old Oct 3, 2009, 7:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: MSY; 2-time FT Fantasy Football Champ, now in recovery.
Programs: AA lifetime GLD; UA Silver; Marriott LTTE; IHG Plat,
There's a FAQ here about the integration:
http://nwa.rewardsnetwork.com/promo.htm?id=16400002

But nothing about elite status.

I have separate RN accounts for DL & NWA, each with different credit cards. I wonder if they will be smart enough to merge the accounts, or if I will end up with two separate DL RN accounts?
Old Oct 4, 2009, 7:19 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for the link - it seems rather fuzzy for details but I'm guessing that DL is supporting incoming credits on a NW - sending them to the new/linked DL number. I've got 3 pending credit transactions from the last couple of weeks so the proof of it will be here soon enough.

However, I probably won't be able to see the actual merge for a bit. The priorityclub version of RN has a $100/1K points threshold bonus and since the NW site doesn't have its own version I'm going to focus all network dining that way this quarter.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.