Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

FA's Hate New DL Preflight Safety Talk

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FA's Hate New DL Preflight Safety Talk

Search this Thread

Old May 26, 2009, 8:40 am
fti
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lots of programs, dirt on all of them!
The NW FA on the flight last night from ORD to MSP had a tough time with the safety briefing, even though it looked like he was reading it. I was in the first row of F and could see him. I thought it was funny that he couldn't even READ it without stumbling They need to slow down and read, not just "try to get through it."
Old May 27, 2009, 12:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by fti
The NW FA on the flight last night from ORD to MSP had a tough time with the safety briefing, even though it looked like he was reading it. I was in the first row of F and could see him. I thought it was funny that he couldn't even READ it without stumbling They need to slow down and read, not just "try to get through it."
My last flight the FA just reverted to the old NWA style of reading things, just inserting DL here and there.
Old Oct 18, 2009, 7:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/2MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Should NW FAs be chewing gum during boarding, safety demos, and inflight service in FC? On my last THREE flights, all of the FC FAs have been smacking and popping their gum as if they were in junior high. Embarassing!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.