Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Denmark reopening

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2, 2023, 3:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott LTP, IHG P, SK EBG
That has been the plan when I saw the news a few months back. It also includes people in the risk group. The flu season has started and you hear coughing and sneezing everywhere. The other day, an elderly lady was coughing really openly in a shop - I think Covid has been forgotten by most people here in DK. Interestingly, UA FAs are still using masks.
Old Oct 4, 2023, 12:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by vanillabean
I am not quite 65 yet, and I have been invited for a free top up vaccine in Japan. It is not unique to Denmark. It will probably eventually be combined with the flu shots for a yearly cocktail....
Old Oct 4, 2023, 5:11 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by nacho
That has been the plan when I saw the news a few months back. It also includes people in the risk group. The flu season has started and you hear coughing and sneezing everywhere. The other day, an elderly lady was coughing really openly in a shop - I think Covid has been forgotten by most people here in DK. Interestingly, UA FAs are still using masks.
Some vaccines for respiratory infections in Sweden are denied to risk group persons not in the pensioner population. So while it’s possible to get vaccinated outside the country in the country it can be denied and reserved for even low risk senior citizens despite lots not caring to get the shots.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.