Wiki Posts
Search

CPH lounge options

Search this Thread

Old Mar 23, 2022, 8:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: AY Platinum, TK Elite, BT VIP, AA, BA, SK, DL, NT, WB + hotels
CPH lounge options

CPH: "Welcome to Apartment or Carlsberg lounge". Does this mean there are two lounges? Which one is better?

I'm flying tomorrow 12:40. Would the lounge(s) be crowded at that time? What can I expect foodwise?
Old Mar 23, 2022, 8:25 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by ffay005
CPH: "Welcome to Apartment or Carlsberg lounge". Does this mean there are two lounges? Which one is better?

I'm flying tomorrow 12:40. Would the lounge(s) be crowded at that time? What can I expect foodwise?
Foodwise not much. Drinks the basics, if I recall the apartment had some spirits, beer wine and soda. Food was some bread cold cuts and salads last time...

Basic pay to play lounge action 😀
Old Mar 23, 2022, 9:07 am

Programs: AY Plat (OWE), SK EBG (*A Gold), KQ Plat (STE+), Accor Plat
Originally Posted by ffay005

Both are located at the same facility. But turn wrong way into the Carlsberg lounge and you’re met with a little worse food/beverage selection and crowds while Apartment is a little bit nicer.
Old Oct 3, 2023, 11:35 pm

Programs: AS 75K (OW), SK Silver (*A), UR, MR
Finally made it to the Aviator Apartment business lounge this morning! 😃
Old Oct 4, 2023, 3:22 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by vanillabean
Finally made it to the Aviator Apartment business lounge this morning! 😃
A first time for everything, but was this your first time there?

I think of the Carlsberg/Aviator side as being for those sentenced to suffer and hobnob with the mass of PrirorityPass users.
Old Oct 4, 2023, 5:00 am

Originally Posted by GUWonder
A first time for everything, but was this your first time there?
It was. Somehow I keep missing it (until now).

Now at the Finnair Business Lounge in the non-Schengen area.

The business lounges are surprisingly quiet today!

Lapponia Cloudberry Liqueur
GUWonder likes this.
Old Oct 4, 2023, 5:05 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by vanillabean
It was. Somehow I keep missing it (until now).

Now at the Finnair Business Lounge in the non-Schengen area.

The business lounges are surprisingly quiet today!

Lapponia Cloudberry Liqueur
Say hi to the Finnair lounge showers there. No talking to lounge attendants required for that there.

At CPH, the only lounge complex with free showers for me is the SAS lounge. The Eventyr lounge still wants additional payment for shower use even by lounge guests. AFAIK, the other lounges accessible to me at CPH don’t have shower facilities.
Old Oct 4, 2023, 9:10 pm

Originally Posted by GUWonder
Say hi to the Finnair lounge showers there. No talking to lounge attendants required for that there.

At CPH, the only lounge complex with free showers for me is the SAS lounge. The Eventyr lounge still wants additional payment for shower use even by lounge guests. AFAIK, the other lounges accessible to me at CPH don’t have shower facilities.
I did notice the shower area on the way out, and my wife noted there’s even a sauna. The perfect setting for a business meeting, wouldn’t you say?

And then we had a pleasant journey across the Atlantic followed by an also pleasant Global Entry face recognition.

It was downhill from there. The arrival of the priority-tagged bags was late and scattered. Following the rechecking of bags, we were told the connector gateway to T4 was closed after 4 p.m. Short staffed? So we had to exit security for a stroll on the sidewalk. Then the TSA-Pre people fumbled their way through the process.

The AA flagship business lounge entry was a fumbling experience as well, and inside it looked like a cheap imitation of the Finnair business lounge. The metal caps on the wine bottles were nothing like we know from say the Eventyr lounge. You can’t just tilt it, no the Covid-friendly way was to take the whole dime store cap off.

To top it off, a power outage of most of T4 put an abrupt end to the visit, no time to check out say the shower. Fortunately we were heading for the T6 Alaska lounge anyway.

Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Copenhagen anymore.
GUWonder likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.