Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Winter Restaurant Week 2003

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2003, 8:13 am
Original Poster

Winter Restaurant Week 2003

New York’s most delicious week is back! NYC & Company is proud to announce Winter Restaurant Week 2003, and this year, the menu is bigger than ever.

From January 27th through January 31st, over 170 of the city’s finest restaurants will be serving three-course prix-fixe lunches for $20.03, and three-course prix-fixe dinners for $30.03 (Beverages, tax and gratuity additional). This is your invitation to experience quality, variety and hospitality of New York City’s most innovative chefs, and to discover why New York is truly the Best Restaurant City in the World.

List of participating restaurants:
NYC Restaarants
Old Jan 3, 2003, 3:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Earned status with AA, DL, SPG, HH, Hyatt, Marriott, Seabourn, NCL, National, Hertz...I miss my bed!
Aw man... and wouldn't you know I'm not near NYC once in January.
Old Jan 8, 2003, 12:38 am

thanks, for sure I'm not picking Tavern on the Green this time. Awful experience ! But nice restaurant though.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.