Search

New JFK T7 Lounge

Search this Thread

Old Feb 18, 2023, 1:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Jumbo mas
New JFK T7 Lounge

It appears that some new lounge has opened in the old BA space - I don't recall what it is called (as I was scooting to and from the Alaska Lounge), and didn't see any signs as to who may be eligible. It isn't on the PP website. I assume it will be serving any non OW carriers in T7.

Any info? I don't see anything online.
Old Feb 19, 2023, 9:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler (lite). NY Metro area.
Originally Posted by Eastbay1K
It appears that some new lounge has opened in the old BA space - I don't recall what it is called (as I was scooting to and from the Alaska Lounge), and didn't see any signs as to who may be eligible. It isn't on the PP website. I assume it will be serving any non OW carriers in T7.

I'll be passing through in a week and will report back.

dh
Old Feb 19, 2023, 4:26 pm

Programs: DL PM, OZ Diamond Plus, BA Silver
Originally Posted by Eastbay1K

It's for the NH JFK-HND flight: Any word on the ANA lounge situation at JFK Terminal 7? — on their website it's the very descriptively named "Airport Terminal Owner Lounge": https://www.ana.co.jp/en/us/travel-i...nges/new-york/
Old Feb 19, 2023, 7:20 pm

Programs: AA, UA, Marriott
Seems like it is called the "Lounge @T7". Some articles online refer to it as the former BA lounge when Condor moved into T7
Old Feb 22, 2023, 8:45 am
zod

flying nh109 today jfk-hnd and stopped in the lounge. arrived a bit early and it's relatively empty. check-in agents are ANA employees. the refreshments are modest but standard: eggs, bacon, yogurt, oatmeal, and miso soup. self serve wine and there seems to be an attendant for alcohol. lots of comfy seats open, though the shower appears to be closed.

dhammer53 likes this.

Last edited by zod; Feb 22, 2023 at 8:59 am
Old Feb 24, 2023, 12:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold / VS /IHG Diamond & Ambassador
Thst definitely is the old BA lounge. It has one of those inane art pieces (moments to savour) and all the furniture looks to be the old BA Stuff.

Don’t blame them for not spending any money on it as it’s getting demolished soon enough.
Old Mar 5, 2023, 5:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, DL Silver, UA Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Platinum + LT Gold
65 USD + tax, 3 hour limit.

Some airlines may offer comp entry for its premium class flyers.
Old Mar 6, 2023, 9:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler (lite). NY Metro area.
They weren't open at 0700 last Sunday morning when I went to check it out. It's next door to the old UA RCC or these days, the Alaska Lounge.

dh
Old Feb 5, 2024, 3:38 pm

Solid Lounge

I am in the lounge today Monday February 5th 2024 5p

I was unaware of this lounge until I was checking in for my Icelandair Flight Saga Premium (Their Business Class version)

The agent did look at my boarding pass a few times before letting me in.

The space is huge.

Lots of room to spread out, plug in, and relax.

An impressive array of food, and snacks.

Alcohol is self-served and a good variety.

Water poured from bottles, and soft drinks are in the lower fridge cabinet.

When I walked in there was only one other passenger.

More folks tricked in as the night started.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.