Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > All Nippon Airways | ANA Mileage Club
Reload this Page >

Any word on the ANA lounge situation at JFK Terminal 7?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 11, 2022, 1:24 pm
Original Poster

With BA scheduled to move out of Terminal 7 to Terminal 8, any word on which lounges ANA will use going forward?
Old Nov 11, 2022, 4:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by vsadda
With BA scheduled to move out of Terminal 7 to Terminal 8, any word on which lounges ANA will use going forward?
No word yet. December is a long way off
Old Nov 30, 2022, 5:46 pm

Has anyone heard updates on this recently? If not, maybe someone who has a flight in December can share. I haven't seen anything updated.
Old Dec 1, 2022, 7:05 am
Original Poster

I dropped off somebody at T4 yesterday and on my way back noticed that the BA signage is gone from T7. The move has either already happened or is just days away.

Last edited by vsadda; Dec 1, 2022 at 9:26 am
Old Dec 1, 2022, 7:54 am

Programs: AA EXP, NH Plat, Former UA 1K
Originally Posted by vsadda
I dropped of somebody at T4 yesterday and on my way back noticed the BA signage is gone from T7. The move has either already happened or is just days away.
Pretty sure Dec 1 is the official day, that's when all the new joint lounges and other new premium features open in T8
Old Dec 2, 2022, 4:06 pm

LH in T1

Friend of mine is in the new T8 Lounges now. He asked BA desk in lounge, and that’s what they told him.
Old Dec 2, 2022, 4:34 pm

Interesting... so you check in at T7, go back to T1 for LH lounge, then back to T7 for the gate? Seems like noone would actually do that unless you can check in at T1 and they drive you or something from the lounge to the gate at T7?
Old Dec 2, 2022, 5:34 pm

Originally Posted by jinyoungkim7
Interesting... so you check in at T7, go back to T1 for LH lounge, then back to T7 for the gate? Seems like noone would actually do that unless you can check in at T1 and they drive you or something from the lounge to the gate at T7?
Old Dec 2, 2022, 5:35 pm

Originally Posted by jinyoungkim7
Exactly my thought. Bad enough to travel from T7-T8 and back.
Old Dec 2, 2022, 5:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by Raskage
Friend of mine is in the new T8 Lounges now. He asked BA desk in lounge, and that’s what they told him.
Probably that ANA will move to T1 when JAL moves to T8. So a bit in to the future. Question still remains what happens in between. Eventually, T7 will be torn down, so it is just a matter of time before ANA moves....
dw likes this.
Old Dec 6, 2022, 8:24 am

I have a flight tomorrow from JFK. Does anyone know if the BA is still being used by ANA? Or perhaps Alaska? Don’t see the logic of checking in 7 and then going to 1 and go trough security there just to have yo come back to 7 and re clear security again. if anyone can confirm if that’s actually happening please let me know. Thanks.
Buster CT1K likes this.
Old Dec 6, 2022, 8:28 am
Original Poster

According to post #6 ANA is using LH lounge at T1. Do let us know tomorrow.
Old Dec 6, 2022, 8:38 am

Yea…I saw that. If that’s the case I’d definitely pass, due to the very poor logistics of switching terminals at JFK.
Old Dec 6, 2022, 2:11 pm

Programs: AA ExecPlat; AF Gold; UA GS; Hyatt L. Globalist; Marriott Plat; Hilton Diamond; National EE
Originally Posted by Josepe.nj
I have a flight tomorrow from JFK. Does anyone know if the BA is still being used by ANA? Or perhaps Alaska? Don’t see the logic of checking in 7 and then going to 1 and go trough security there just to have yo come back to 7 and re clear security again. if anyone can confirm if that’s actually happening please let me know. Thanks.
Please let us know after you travel. Bon voyage.
Old Dec 6, 2022, 7:53 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
I would've hoped that ANA arranged for pax to use the AS lounge as an interim measure. However, AS has flights to PDX and SEA departing about an hour before NH109 departs, so it might be that the lounge cannot accommodate a full widebody's worth of lounge-eligible pax.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.