Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > New England
Reload this Page >

Any lounge options in whatever concourse the Delta gates are in -- besides Delta :)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Any lounge options in whatever concourse the Delta gates are in -- besides Delta :)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 27, 2018, 9:29 am
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz
Original Poster

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite

Not at all familiar with BOS (and the few times I've been there find it very confusing).

Have a very early morning flight on a weekday in early January; are there any lounges (other than Delta) that are easily available to someone flying outbound on Delta?

TIA!
Old Nov 27, 2018, 10:21 am

Programs: DL GM 1MM, MR LT Titanium
There are not. The only lounges in terminal A (where DL is located) are DL lounges. You can access other terminals with your DL BP, but no terminal is connected to terminal A airside, so you'd have to clear security a 2nd time to catch your DL flight.
Old Nov 27, 2018, 1:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Massachusetts, USA; AA Plat, DL GM and Flying Colonel; Bonvoy Platinum
Terminal A isn't all that confusing. Gates A1-A12 are along the terminal building, on the far side from the road where you come in. Gates A13-A22 are in a satellite building connected to the main terminal via an underground corridor that has moving sidewalks. There are airside Delta SkyClubs in both areas.
Old Nov 27, 2018, 1:47 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz
Original Poster

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Thank you both. Unfortunately, I have no DL Lounge access.
Old Nov 28, 2018, 8:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Massachusetts, USA; AA Plat, DL GM and Flying Colonel; Bonvoy Platinum
Originally Posted by cblaisd
Thank you both. Unfortunately, I have no DL Lounge access.
If you have a DL AmEx, a day pass is just $29. Whether it's worth even that much, let alone the higher price if you don't have one, for an early morning flight is a separate question. If you'd just go for the coffee, there's a Starbucks in the satellite terminal, on the right just after you come up the escalators from the underground corridor. It opens at 5 IIRC. I don't think there's an airside Starbucks in the main terminal gate area, though one could have opened since I was last there and it has other options for acceptable coffee. Also, at that hour the regular restrooms should be clean enough even for the fastidious.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.