Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cars at BWI

Search this Thread

Old May 2, 2023, 11:06 am

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globlist, Hilton Silver, Amtrak Select Plus, UA Silver
Are there usually minivans at the EA row? Need one for moving.
Old May 2, 2023, 9:44 pm

Originally Posted by bocastephen
The X1 was fully loaded and I’m sure far superior in every way to a Dodge especially in terms of gas mileage, however that’s not the point. The location put the car in the aisle then decided they didn’t want it there after I’m in the check out line, and that was not acceptable
If the argument is "this BMW was better than that Dodge because it had these options and I had this use case" I'm sure you're right. If the argument is "all BMWs are better than all Dodges," you're wrong. An RWD V6 sedan beats an FWD I-4 crossover any day in terms of driving dynamics, and National's Chargers usually have more options than BMWs which make standard features into options.

Unfortunately I'm not surprised they pulled that tactic and would send a message to their customer service online.
Old Dec 25, 2023, 5:06 am

Programs: Hertz PC, National Exec Elite, HHonors Gold
Christmas Eve 5pm. Both aisles were pretty sparse and uninteresting. It was pick a sedan for EA and pick a sedan or sporty car for ES. ES did also have a jeep and an equinox. Had a res for a luxury SUV. Didn't see any reserve aisles. Agent came over and asked what I needed. He ran over the Enterprise and drove back with a black on black Lincoln Navigator. Will definitely take it.
Old Mar 3, 2024, 5:54 am

Programs: Hertz PC, National Exec Elite, HHonors Gold
Saturday 10PM. Was surprised at how full the aisles were. ES had 4 rows of well stocked vehicles to choose from. Mostly any fiver person SUV from the little Encore to the Edge. A few of the highlights was an Audi SUV, but had missing key, so I didn't pay attention to which one it was. Pacifica with a little over 200 miles on it. Was going to take it till a saw a black Durango GT with 223 miles on it. Had another Durango and a Explorer Limited, though both had 20k+ miles on them. Also a Wrangler and a truck or two.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.