- 3x Hyundai Tuscon
- 3x Chevy Malibu

EA:
Any car as long as it was a Chevy Malibu

Premier had:
- 3x Lincoln Nautilus
- 2x Audi A4
- 2x Chrysler 300

Spoke with the greeter, and they weren't able to rent any vip/premier cars for EE (offered at $70/day) due to their low inventory.

I ultimately walked over to Avis with my backup reservation and they offered me a Tesla Model 3 "upgrade", which I was excited about since I've wanted to test drive one. The EV rental experience on the island isn't good. All the "public" Tesla chargers are in private hotel lots for guests only, and other public J1772 chargers were extremely slow (6KW). However, the staff at OGG was exceptional, and they let me exchange a depleted vehicle with a fully charged one on their lot. The island's first Tesla SuperCharger is coming sometime in 2024, but until then I won't rent a Tesla here again; the range anxiety was not pleasant.

Last edited by deal; Feb 29, 2024 at 6:09 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.