Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cars at PHX (Phoenix Airport)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 25, 2024, 1:36 am

PHX's selection was merely "mediocre" rather than the typical "bad" on Sunday night.

The best available cars were a base trim Volvo S60 FWD and 3x base trim Audi A3 FWD. There were a couple GMC Sierras which went quickly so I didn't see the trim level. There was a Mazda CX-90 with "do not rent" written on it because of a problem with the gear shift. The rest of the cars were Malibus, Altimas, and other banal vehicles.

As always, there were plenty of nice cars strewn throughout the rest of the lot but not available on the aisles.

​​​​​
Old Mar 25, 2024, 9:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by m907
PHX's selection was merely "mediocre" rather than the typical "bad" on Sunday night.

The best available cars were a base trim Volvo S60 FWD and 3x base trim Audi A3 FWD. There were a couple GMC Sierras which went quickly so I didn't see the trim level. There was a Mazda CX-90 with "do not rent" written on it because of a problem with the gear shift. The rest of the cars were Malibus, Altimas, and other banal vehicles.

As always, there were plenty of nice cars strewn throughout the rest of the lot but not available on the aisles.

​​​​​
Ask, that is what I did.
Auto Enthusiast likes this.
Old Mar 27, 2024, 11:42 pm

Originally Posted by FlightNurse
Ask, that is what I did.
I did, "everything is reserved".
Old Mar 28, 2024, 10:39 am

Originally Posted by m907
I did, "everything is reserved".
Never been to PHX by I get the sense many times the answer changes if everything is reserved depending on the agent. Not sure though why some agents want to just keep nicer cars sitting on the lot when these cars are bought to be rented as much as possible

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.