Wiki Posts
Search

Help with businessclass to England

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23, 2003, 1:22 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Help with businessclass to England

I will appreciate any help in finding a good business class fare to Edinbergh/Birmingham or anything closeby from Mobile, AL departing 9th Feb and retunring 16th. Pefer DL but any airline will do. Thanks in advance.

[This message has been edited by Yaatri (edited 01-23-2003).]
Old Jan 23, 2003, 8:49 pm
Original Member

Programs: TSA Refusenik charter member
Yaatri,

Not sure you really meant to post in the FT Community forum if all you're looking for is help finding a biz-class fare ... if so, It would be better posted in TravelBuzz or perhaps in the DL forum.

Let's try moving it to Delta and see what happens. If you don't get the help you're looking for, please ask that moderator to reposition it elsewhere.

Happy contrails!
----------
essxjay
FT Community moderator
Old Jan 24, 2003, 7:36 am

Location: SEA - DL DM/2MM, *A Gold, SPG Lifetime Plat, some other car and hotel stuff
Hmmm, looks like the question already exists over here. Or, in lawyer speak, "asked and answered."

Seems like the new moderators are a bit counterproductive in tidying up the forums. Hopefully things improve with time.

[Lex/Canarsie, please don't point out that often things do improve with thyme]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.