Restaurants no longer participating in Idine

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Restaurants no longer participating in Idine

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2004, 3:31 pm

Location: BKK, formerly Irvine, CA, UA 1-k-MM, Hilton-gold, Gold Starwood
I think having a separte post for idine is wotherless.
I have contacted idine on several occasions and the gentleman in charge is lazy, uncorportative and in my opinion just a waste of time.
Unless customer service has some major changes idine will steadily go down hill.

I was actually contacting idine with regard to promotions on their affiliate programs, so it wasn't a cost to them but an income. After over 5 attempts and promises from other idine staff to get Gerry to respond, I gave up. Permantly.

This is my experience, and I wouldn't imaging that they have improved until he is replaced. Maybe this post will help remove him.

regards,
Robert
Old Feb 23, 2004, 8:40 am
Suspended

Programs: HH Diamond, SPG Gold, PC Platinum Ambassador, Marriott Silver
I have found idine to be fairly reliable and a decent mileage-earning program.
Old Feb 23, 2004, 9:29 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, AS MVP, UA Silver, WN A-List, Marriott LT Titanium, HH Diamond
I agree that iDine is going downhill because of their date/time restrictions on dining. That has turned me off of several of their restaurants. But I still participate at quite a few places.

I think it warrants its own FT forum because so many of us are very active in it and would keep each other up to date on promotions/opportunities in the various programs. I don't lurk all of the airline boards, but if I saw a good promotion on an iDine board, I might pursue it.

We have Sprint/MCI/AT&T boards here because a few people use those programs and keep each other up to date on promotions. iDine is at least as active as those - probably 2 or 3 times moreso.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.