Community
Wiki Posts
Search

I have discovered the new "MINT". no joke. need advice before posting

Search this Thread

Old Mar 16, 2012, 10:04 pm
xp0

Originally Posted by Andy2
If you ever get to Dallas and you are a history buff, the Sixth Floor museum is fascinating and it might fit in well with this thread. The old curator is very familiar with conspiracy theories. Tell him you travelled to Dallas because some tease on an anonymous message board said he had a secret way of earning miles and you travelled to DFW to meet up with him. All you knew was that he had a fancy watch and you looked all over the airport but didn't find him. The curator would say that is the craziest thing he has ever heard.
I think if you told that story to anyone that doesnt live on FT - they would say the same thing
Old Mar 16, 2012, 10:14 pm

Programs: Starwood, Delta, American Airlines, USA, United
agreed!

Originally Posted by Stubtify
Seriously if it is that good of an idea, tell no one, burn it as much as you can for as long as you can.

You think you're being as discreet as possible...How can you guarantee that one of the 3 people you share the secret with won't tell his cousin, who tells her coworker, and soon enough NPR is doing a report on it?

As much as I would love to know your secret, keep it to yourself. I've done the same with mine, and hope to keep using them as much as possible. I'm often tempted to share it with those who have helped me out of a jam, but again, there is no guarantee that 6 months from now I won't be shut down because of that.

Treat it like a treasure map, why would you share a map to buried treasure with anyone only to have one-eye'd willie steal it from you...
Old Mar 16, 2012, 10:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
This thread is approaching silliness. If the OP will contact one of the Moderators & explain his position we'll consider reopening.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.