Community
Wiki Posts
Search

I have discovered the new "MINT". no joke. need advice before posting

Search this Thread

Old Mar 16, 2012, 8:18 pm

Originally Posted by Tron37b
Really?? A Panerai.....

I would die just a little. I have only seen one gentleman in my short lifespan actually wear a Panerai..Those watches are rare due to a small production run of each style of watch made..
Old Mar 16, 2012, 8:18 pm

Programs: UA
Originally Posted by Andy2
I really, really, really hope you are kidding.

This guy kept a lot of us glued to the computer, instead of watching basketball, the last few hours.

I seriously doubt that you will find anything of interest at DFW at that particular date and time.
+1

The OP could have sent a PM to a moderator for advice before posting.....
Old Mar 16, 2012, 8:20 pm

rats my wife will be there the 18th and the 24th...can you leave it taped to the underside of a seat in say...D12?....lol.....I don't know what you got going but if it's a mint kind of thing then it can handle a crowd....if its a giftcard loophole it could work for a while....if it's a small bank or return scheme the extra pressure would probably kill it.
Anyhow if you want to share you can PM me and if it is a good workable deal I will introduce you to others with some of the same.
No secret handshake or initiations required.
Old Mar 16, 2012, 8:24 pm

Originally Posted by Tron37b
Really?? A Panerai.....

This guy kept a lot of us glued to the computer, instead of watching basketball, the last few hours.

I seriously doubt that you will find anything of interest at DFW at that particular date and time.
Haha weirdly enough no I am not. Im still realtively young, no kids, and a bit crazy so I am game for most things..I have always wanted to party in Dallas though..but cant find a cheap flight..maybe this is a good time to brush up on my expertflyer skills
Old Mar 16, 2012, 8:26 pm

Part of me wants to grab my trench coat, Panerai, dark sunglasses, and head to DFW...... I could be a decoy to make sure OP doesn't get bum rushed
Old Mar 16, 2012, 8:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

these things are discussed elsewhere.

not even discussed on private forum on MP - the one thread there was in code.
Old Mar 16, 2012, 8:48 pm
xp0

-nvm-

Last edited by xp0; Mar 16, 2012 at 8:55 pm
Old Mar 16, 2012, 8:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAPlat; *Gold; Hyatt Diam; SPG Plat; PWP goddess
Originally Posted by xp0
What are the requirements to get into the private forum on MP?
I'm wondering the same thing!
Old Mar 16, 2012, 8:54 pm

I can see it now... "What, I paid $500 for a ticket to DFW just to learn about venmo... and venmo is dead/dying!"
Old Mar 16, 2012, 8:56 pm

I'm sorry, CUSO, but titillation is seldom pretty. No one likes a tease in life. You can do better. JMHO.....
Old Mar 16, 2012, 8:56 pm

Programs: Delta PM, IC Ambassador, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by snugglening
reminds me of...Burt Reynolds Longest Yard

"Hell, guys, we're convicts. We always go for it all."

"Hell, guys, we're FTers. We always go for it all."
Personally, I would go with Gibbs Rule #4 from NCIS.

Rule #4: The best way to keep a secret? Keep it to yourself. Second best? Tell one other person - if you must. There is no third best.
Old Mar 16, 2012, 9:01 pm

Programs: DL SkyMiles, AA, CX Asia Miles, United MileagePlus, HHonors
Seriously, if I knew of a strategy that really worked well, I wouldn't tell anyone on the planet! This applies to stock market strategies too.
Old Mar 16, 2012, 9:01 pm

I was looking forward to the game of cloak and dagger at DFW
Old Mar 16, 2012, 9:49 pm
Original Member

Originally Posted by snugglening
Haha weirdly enough no I am not. Im still realtively young, no kids, and a bit crazy so I am game for most things..I have always wanted to party in Dallas though..but cant find a cheap flight..maybe this is a good time to brush up on my expertflyer skills
If you ever get to Dallas and you are a history buff, the Sixth Floor museum is fascinating and it might fit in well with this thread. The old curator is very familiar with conspiracy theories. Tell him you travelled to Dallas because some tease on an anonymous message board said he had a secret way of earning miles and you travelled to DFW to meet up with him. All you knew was that he had a fancy watch and you looked all over the airport but didn't find him. The curator would say that is the craziest thing he has ever heard.
Old Mar 16, 2012, 9:52 pm

If you ever get to Dallas and you are a history buff, the Sixth Floor museum is fascinating and it might fit in well with this thread. The old curator is very familiar with conspiracy theories. Tell him you travelled to Dallas because some tease on an anonymous message board said he had a secret way of earning miles and you travelled to DFW to meet up with him. All you knew was that he had a fancy watch and you looked all over the airport but didn't find him. The curator would say that is the craziest thing he has ever heard.
++1

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.