Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > MilesBuzz
Reload this Page >

Reliant or Energy Plus AA and UA offers (CT, MD, NJ, NY, PA and TX) [Consolidated]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Reliant or Energy Plus AA and UA offers (CT, MD, NJ, NY, PA and TX) [Consolidated]

Search this Thread

Old Jul 8, 2016, 9:11 am

Programs: IHG Spire Elite; Hyatt Platinum; SPG Preferred+; Club Carlson Gold; SW CP
Switched Away

Originally Posted by rocky_nnc
Thanks HMG

Just moved it to NRG with AA.

Are u still using NRG, is it possible to move out and move in and get both the bonuses?
I switched away from NRG.

The company I switched to actually messed up my enrollment - it was the new company's fault, no issue with NRG.

That screw-up meant my account stayed with NRG a billing cycle longer than I wanted. For that billing cycle the NRG rate had gone up (it was after the locked-in rate period for NRG). If the new company had processed my enrollment correctly I would have saved $30 on my bill so I lobbied them to reimburse me that $30 and they did.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.