FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Mileage Run Discussion (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/mileage-run-discussion-627/)
-   -   (FARE GONE) EWR-YYZ-SCL-EZE-MEX OW in C class at $673 ?? on AC (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/mileage-run-discussion/772059-fare-gone-ewr-yyz-scl-eze-mex-ow-c-class-673-ac.html)

littl_flier Dec 27, 2007 6:04 am

A huge thanks to the OP for this one. This guy from Oz has only travelled business class twice and is now hopping around the US, down to South America and back to MEX. All for $491 all in. ^:p:p:p:p

Taking the standard routing: ORD-YVR-YYZ-SCL-EZE-SCL-EZE-MEX. At least I managed the last couple to be LAN flights so I can credit to QF. :)

Well this makes spending my last semester studying in Canada much more interesting. :)Now how to get to ORD and from MEX to YUL. That may cost more than this little one did.

tele Dec 27, 2007 6:09 am

hi, could someone please tell me how to book this with all the city pairs? I'm trying exp and if I use one way I can get the fare but not the routing, if i use multiple destinations it comes up as over 8K?? I'm looking for oct from ord? any suggestions how to put in the routing through all the other cities before mex???

littl_flier Dec 27, 2007 6:14 am

Originally Posted by tele (Post 8959463)
hi, could someone please tell me how to book this with all the city pairs? I'm trying exp and if I use one way I can get the fare but not the routing, if i use multiple destinations it comes up as over 8K?? I'm looking for oct from ord? any suggestions how to put in the routing through all the other cities before mex???

Maybe be a little more flexible. I used Expedia with multi city ORD-YVR YVR-YYZ YYZ-SCL SCL-EZE EZE-MEX and had no problems. I was looking at September 08 though. I found once I broke the itinerary and took a stopover in EZE of more than 24 hours however, the fare jumped to $8k.

mtparadis Dec 27, 2007 6:31 am

HNL works in there too.

BiziBB Dec 27, 2007 6:32 am

Originally Posted by littl_flier (Post 8959477)
Maybe be a little more flexible. I used Expedia with multi city ORD-YVR YVR-YYZ YYZ-SCL SCL-EZE EZE-MEX and had no problems. I was looking at September 08 though. I found once I broke the itinerary and took a stopover in EZE of more than 24 hours however, the fare jumped to $8k.

littl_flier, did you try the .com.au site too?
This is a great adjunct to the JFK fare from a while ago; will you get a C ticket back to MEL with LAN? ;)

mtparadis, where did HNL fit in?

deeoner Dec 27, 2007 6:35 am

How did you fit in HNL?

mtparadis Dec 27, 2007 6:44 am

Try ORD-OGG, OGG-YUL, YUL-SCL, SCL-EZE, EZE-MEX on Expedia.

supermasterphil Dec 27, 2007 6:45 am

I can't get it to work at all. I tried both February and October out of EWR and ORD, no way!

Of course on expedia.com and I entered each and every leg independently. If anybody wants to offer a screen shot, I am happy to watch!

Thanks folks!

im-headed-west Dec 27, 2007 6:48 am

ORD-SEA-ANC-SFO-YYC-YYZ-SCL-EZE-GRU-MEX

I gotta start resting up for this one now. :p

wont give out my dates but used multi-search and is readily available many dates, $488 all in

thu ord-anc
fri anc-yyc, yyc-eze
sat eze-gru, gru-mex

jjgollum Dec 27, 2007 6:56 am

Originally Posted by im-headed-west (Post 8959581)
ORD-SEA-ANC-SFO-YYC-YYZ-SCL-EZE-GRU-MEX

I gotta start resting up for this one now. :p

wont give out my dates but used multi-search and is readily available many dates, $488 all in

thu ord-anc
fri anc-yyc, yyc-eze
sat eze-gru, gru-mex

You menat YYZ, not YYC, right?

Also, how are people getting home from MEX? I dont suppose this works in reverse..

uclabruin82 Dec 27, 2007 7:05 am

Just booked it

ORD-SFO UA
SFO-YYZ UA
YYZ-GRU AC
GRU-EZE LA
EZE-MEX Mexicana

$498 AI for travel on 4/9-4/10 (land in MEX on 4/11)

Richey66 Dec 27, 2007 7:08 am

hmm i got 468.53$ AI froM ORD-ATL-ANC-SEA-YYC-YYZ-SCL-EZE-GRU-SCL-MEX in August, but part of it is business part of it is coach, when I put Business into XPedia, price balloons to 7700$

superscot Dec 27, 2007 7:10 am

Is this a record?

Checking my itinerary on XPD, I've already got a schedule change. Problem is my SCL-EZE flight now gets in 10 minutes before my EZE-SCL one. Don't worry - I won't phone yet!

joelfreak Dec 27, 2007 7:17 am

Dang it. How do you get OGG on here. I'm trying hard! :-P I can't find a date, expedia wants to put me on a UA ticket, which is 8k...

neuron Dec 27, 2007 7:20 am

Thank you for this find!

Yay!

Booked LGA-(ORD)-SFO-YYZ-(SCL)-EZE-(SCL)-MEX for Sept 19th-21st for $613. Only thing is I noticed the LGA-ORD portion is economy. HOW WILL I SURVIVE :p!

Does anyone know if the YYZ-EZE 767 is an XM for the AC flights?

Once again, thanks for the post!