Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

LAX-NAN (Nadi, Fiji) - $51 all in - Travelocity! (fare gone - discussion only)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LAX-NAN (Nadi, Fiji) - $51 all in - Travelocity! (fare gone - discussion only)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 5, 2005, 2:27 pm

is it still available? I don't find it
Old Apr 5, 2005, 2:50 pm

Programs: DL Gold, Hhonors Diamond, Marriott Platinum
On expedia you can see sfo to nadi, fiji,for $5.00, but I'm having trouble finding dates. On the travelocity.de site I have trouble getting alta babel fish to translate. Any other suggestions?
Old Apr 5, 2005, 2:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by EmoryFlyer
No, 60s are in the back of the bus. Upper deck is the teens (15-26). Looks like they don't assign seats upstairs unless they have to (what a nice place for crew rests!)
checkmytrip.com seems to imply that they are upstairs

i was all excited
Old Apr 5, 2005, 2:55 pm

Programs: SPG Gold, UA/AA Commoner
Being the one who called

To those who have claimed I am not "With it" or thanking me for ruining this "deal." All I did was call to check the regulations regarding the fare code. Nothing I said had anything to do with Travelocity or the fare. I called, asked about changes to the fare using the fare basis code V, then said thank you, when I was told the rules. Now, it is not my fault it took some people 3 or 4 hours to come on Flyertalk and find that the airline found its own fault and rescinded it. But the fare was, like most $0 fares, too good to be true. And therefore, it was fixed because it was wrong. I believe that people who come on this site and all they have is ":>?@#$#$ to say to people about helping others out, or attempting to take advantage of a deal need to get a new life instead of doing mileage runs. No offense to those who are legitimate and respectable flyertalkers, but those who are inconsiderate and ridiculously incorrect in their assumptions need to find better things to do with their lives.
Old Apr 5, 2005, 3:07 pm

Programs: DL, UA
Chica, I tried booking on the german site and couldn't get it to show up. If you need help w/ translations, pmail me.

Originally Posted by chica
On expedia you can see sfo to nadi, fiji,for $5.00, but I'm having trouble finding dates. On the travelocity.de site I have trouble getting alta babel fish to translate. Any other suggestions?
Old Apr 5, 2005, 3:11 pm

Did anyone try to book this in business class?
Old Apr 5, 2005, 3:15 pm

Originally Posted by liquid
Yes. Didn't work.
Old Apr 5, 2005, 3:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA Plat 2MM; AS MVP Gold 75K
Originally Posted by liquid
Yes, and it was MUCH more.
Old Apr 5, 2005, 3:28 pm

Originally Posted by joeyvegaz
To those who have claimed I am not "With it" or thanking me for ruining this "deal." All I did was call to check the regulations regarding the fare code. Nothing I said had anything to do with Travelocity or the fare. I called, asked about changes to the fare using the fare basis code V, then said thank you, when I was told the rules. Now, it is not my fault it took some people 3 or 4 hours to come on Flyertalk and find that the airline found its own fault and rescinded it. But the fare was, like most $0 fares, too good to be true. And therefore, it was fixed because it was wrong. I believe that people who come on this site and all they have is ":>?@#$#$ to say to people about helping others out, or attempting to take advantage of a deal need to get a new life instead of doing mileage runs. No offense to those who are legitimate and respectable flyertalkers, but those who are inconsiderate and ridiculously incorrect in their assumptions need to find better things to do with their lives.

Blah Blah Blah ignore them. If they take it all that serious they need to turn off their computer, get up and go talk a walk outside. As you said it was a mistake, and mistake get corrected. So weather he called or not when the tickets started running they would have found out sooner or later.
Old Apr 5, 2005, 3:32 pm

Programs: SPG Gold, Hyatt Plat, UA Premier, Hilton Gold
Anyone know if there are status bonus miles if miles are credit to AA? I have no AA status at the moment, but can easily do a Plat challenge if a status bonus is involved.
Old Apr 5, 2005, 3:35 pm

Programs: SPG Gold, Hyatt Plat, UA Premier, Hilton Gold
By the way, Air Pacific seatmap is at http://www.airpacific.com/website.nsf/vwFleet/AIR002 .
I have middle seat as well, but I will wait until I get my ticket to change it. 430 economy seats on one plane
Old Apr 5, 2005, 3:41 pm

Programs: AS MVPG; WN A-List; Marriott Plat; IHG Plat; HH Diamond; all the rest
The one morning in several months I _don't_ check FT immediately on arriving at work... ack!
Old Apr 5, 2005, 3:56 pm

Programs: AA Plat, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by DCA-SEA
The one morning in several months I _don't_ check FT immediately on arriving at work... ack!
Id.
Old Apr 5, 2005, 3:58 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Amb; AA EXP
Originally Posted by yevlesh2
By the way, Air Pacific seatmap is at http://www.airpacific.com/website.nsf/vwFleet/AIR002 .
I have middle seat as well, but I will wait until I get my ticket to change it. 430 economy seats on one plane
Holy smokes that's a lot of seats...post confirmation of legitimacy, who's the first to call about an upgrade from V fares.

M
Old Apr 5, 2005, 4:02 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Platinum, AA, AS, DL, NH, QF, QR, UA, USAF
Believe it or not, the fare still appears on dream maps out of PHX & LAX, but when you click on it the site reports that the fare has changed.

Last edited by AZ Boomer; Apr 5, 2005 at 4:07 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.