Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

(prem fare gone): *A: CDG-BNE 1050eur rt

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

(prem fare gone): *A: CDG-BNE 1050eur rt

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14, 2020, 7:46 am

Programs: KL PFL; BA Gold; A3 Silver; EY Silver; SU Silver
Originally Posted by Granite64
Expedia cancels within 24 hours for free.
Until end of Monday HOU time if you book starting from 0.01am on FRI and before end of SUN
Old Mar 14, 2020, 8:24 am

Programs: Star Alliance Gold, AS MVP
Originally Posted by Keter
Until end of Monday HOU time if you book starting from 0.01am on FRI and before end of SUN
I just cancelled my fare and booked a different one, didn't want to have the CX segment from AKL to HKG because I can't credit it to TK M&S. Now I have NCE-ZRH-PVG-AKL-PVG-VIE-NCE, should be around 27k miles as the NZ segments are booked in J..
Old Mar 14, 2020, 8:54 am

Programs: Amex Plat, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, Carlson Gold, CM Presidential / *A Gold, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by Granite64
Now I have NCE-ZRH-PVG-AKL-PVG-VIE-NCE, should be around 27k miles as the NZ segments are booked in J..
Nice find! 150% for a lot of programs, NZ J. You can also come back the same routing for 29.2K miles
Old Mar 14, 2020, 9:01 am

Originally Posted by pmarrsouth
Nice find! 150% for a lot of programs, NZ J. You can also come back the same routing for 29.2K miles
I guess I made a miscalculation
Old Mar 14, 2020, 6:08 pm

Programs: Accor PLT,Thai Silver, HH Dia, SPG Titanium (LT Gold), Aegean Gold, BA Silver
LX: Global Sale from CDG

SIN - £870
MEL - £942
LIM - £895

https://www.google.co.uk/flights?hl=...56*2.GBP.94056

All LX destinations seem to be on sale.
raporot likes this.
Old Mar 14, 2020, 6:14 pm

i dont like in these fare that it is non-refundable.
will wait until they have a better offers, C,J class for same price.
Old Mar 14, 2020, 7:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by raporot
i dont like in these fare that it is non-refundable.
will wait until they have a better offers, C,J class for same price.
e.g. C-booking class and J-booking class = indentical price?
Old Mar 14, 2020, 7:18 pm

Exclamation

Originally Posted by cesco.g
e.g. C-booking class and J-booking class = indentical price?
at least, or lower.
now is time of people who can pay, not airlines "non-refundable rules" time.
Deckter likes this.
Old Mar 14, 2020, 7:54 pm
Used to be highman123

As pointed out GF is now pricing many, many destinations with this fare incl. SCL, GRU, GIG, SIN, PEK, HKG, BKK, MEL, AKL, LIM, NBO,CPT,JNB and many more. Amazing!

Current LH policy:You do not have a reservation yet but like flexible travel options:

Book a new ticket until 31 March 2020, and the airlines of the Lufthansa Group will waive the rebooking fees for all newly booked flights worldwide and offer a one-time rebooking – regardless of condition of the original booking fare purchased. You can rebook to a new travel date until 31 December 2020 without rebooking fees.
mileageking and vincewy like this.
Old Mar 14, 2020, 8:07 pm
Used to be highman123

Also this works from other cities in Europe incl. Lyon, Barcelona, Malaga...
Old Mar 14, 2020, 8:10 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by MightyTravels
As pointed out GF is now pricing many, many destinations with this fare incl. SCL, GRU, GIG, SIN, PEK, HKG, BKK, MEL, AKL, LIM, NBO,CPT,JNB and many more. Amazing!

Current LH policy:You do not have a reservation yet but like flexible travel options:

Book a new ticket until 31 March 2020, and the airlines of the Lufthansa Group will waive the rebooking fees for all newly booked flights worldwide and offer a one-time rebooking – regardless of condition of the original booking fare purchased. You can rebook to a new travel date until 31 December 2020 without rebooking fees.
Fundraising
MightyTravels likes this.
Old Mar 14, 2020, 11:21 pm

Programs: KL PFL; BA Gold; A3 Silver; EY Silver; SU Silver

in case of DL policy the fare difference may apply. If this is the case with LH then it is useless in terms of preserving the sale fare.
Old Mar 14, 2020, 11:29 pm

Programs: Flying Blue Plat, Eurobonus Silver, ALL Gold
Originally Posted by Keter
in case of DL policy the fare difference may apply. If this is the case with LH then it is useless in terms of preserving the sale fare.
As long as the fare bucket is still available (eg P class) you shouldn't pay an increase.

Looks like airlines desperate to get some cash in, even if it means discounting their J cabins.
IstKong likes this.
Old Mar 15, 2020, 12:22 am

This also applies to booking made on OTA's ?
Old Mar 15, 2020, 1:29 am

Originally Posted by gnargel
Good luck with calling in the midst of the Corona issues and with calling Flight Network in general. Did you check the booking class? That is more important than what Flight Network says...
Yeah. I have been unable to get trough them regarding some EY F flights that have been downgraded by EY. Looks like a chargeback is the only way to go here, probably a good thing to get on flight network blacklist.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.