Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[Premium Fare Gone]: EK:KUL-DXB in First Class RT for $1307

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[Premium Fare Gone]: EK:KUL-DXB in First Class RT for $1307

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2019, 6:56 pm

Programs: OWE
can't seem to credit this to anywhere because of this EK codeshare... so this would just be a pure vacation, not MR unless you credit to MH's own FFP which i don't know much about. they are offering some sort of status match but you need their local bank card to do that even
Old Jan 5, 2019, 6:57 pm

Programs: NZ
Originally Posted by cmoltisanti
Can anyone get me a link for second week of july, one way from kul to dxb, it seems that i can only find january.
Unfortunately there is no A class availability KUL/DXB during the week 7-13 July
Old Jan 5, 2019, 7:02 pm

Originally Posted by minz56
The cheapest I have seen is KNO/KUL/DXB/KUL/LGK at $909 12-14 January via Orbitz. The connecting sectors are in Y but you may be able to get them in J
sorry if this is a stupid question but how can you get a mixed class flight result from orbitz?
Old Jan 5, 2019, 7:19 pm

Booked

booked for tomorrow, will report what happens. Was able to retrieve Emirates booking code and select first class seats.
Old Jan 5, 2019, 7:21 pm

Originally Posted by HypnoticSpecter

sorry if this is a stupid question but how can you get a mixed class flight result from orbitz?
It automatically booked the KNO/KUL and KUL/LGK into Y. Previously I am sure I have seen these sectors in J but that's not how it booked. The KUL/DXB/KUL sectors are in F.

In the end I booked KNO/KUL/DXB/KUL/JHB for $888 14-15 January. One day in Dubai! And I will ditch the KUL/JHB sector.
Old Jan 5, 2019, 7:29 pm

Programs: KF, MPC, BAEC // Bonvoy, WoH, Honors
Originally Posted by ceej123
This is awesome! Booked and added to the emirates app by putting my EK number into the MH manage my booking page. Confirmed as First on the EK app. Hopefully this doesn’t get cancelled!
How did you do this? Adding my Skywards number in Manage My Booking on MH doesn't make the flight appear in my EK account at all. Same goes for QF.

Flight is ticketed.
Old Jan 5, 2019, 7:35 pm

It automatically booked the KNO/KUL and KUL/LGK into Y. Previously I am sure I have seen these sectors in J but that's not how it booked. The KUL/DXB/KUL sectors are in F.

In the end I booked KNO/KUL/DXB/KUL/JHB for $888 14-15 January. One day in Dubai! And I will ditch the KUL/JHB sector.
thanks to your reply. We have similar dates but round trip doesn’t work for me anymore. Fare jumps back to $2900. One way still works.

Are you in KNO?
Old Jan 5, 2019, 7:44 pm

Is the deal dead?

Is the fare valid in sept?
Old Jan 5, 2019, 7:50 pm

Programs: OZ & BA Gold, HHonors Diamond, Marriott & Accor Plat
Starts getting very interesting - can fly (using multi-city) BKK-KUL-DXB, DXB-KUL-HKG!
minz56 and oh_lol like this.
Old Jan 5, 2019, 7:58 pm

Originally Posted by Sauraigne
booked for tomorrow, will report what happens. Was able to retrieve Emirates booking code and select first class seats.
How did you get the EK booking code? My trip is not showing on the EK App even though I have my Skywards # in the booking.
Old Jan 5, 2019, 8:00 pm

Originally Posted by HypnoticSpecter

thanks to your reply. We have similar dates but round trip doesn’t work for me anymore. Fare jumps back to $2900. One way still works.

Are you in KNO?
No, I am in KUL ... but the fare is about $450 cheaper ex KNO and a positioning flight will only cost about $30. It's a bit of a pain but worth it for the savings.
Old Jan 5, 2019, 8:02 pm

Programs: AA,CX, BA, Priority Club, SPG, Hilton
damn.. i was about the buy,,, and the price GONE!!!
Old Jan 5, 2019, 8:04 pm

Originally Posted by tboons
Is the deal dead?

Is the fare valid in sept?
The deal is still alive, but almost certainly your problem is that there is no availability in September.
Old Jan 5, 2019, 8:08 pm

Originally Posted by Kilian Zoll
How did you do this? Adding my Skywards number in Manage My Booking on MH doesn't make the flight appear in my EK account at all. Same goes for QF.

Flight is ticketed.
Same problem with Skywards for me. However if I add my QFF number it does appear for me, but that doesn't help me to choose seats.
Old Jan 5, 2019, 8:09 pm

Programs: AA,CX, BA, Priority Club, SPG, Hilton
The deal is still alive, but almost certainly your problem is that there is no availability in September.
yes i checked some dates still available .... however, my dates gone!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.