Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] SWISS Companion fares exUK in First & Biz ( from 999GBP per person)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[PREM FARE GONE] SWISS Companion fares exUK in First & Biz ( from 999GBP per person)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2018, 12:39 pm

Dear LH / SWISS,

We love you in NYC. Please do a companion offer here.

Hugs.

NJS
Old Aug 13, 2018, 12:57 pm

Programs: CO
Anyone know how to navigate to the F fares on LH? I can't figure out how to get to that page
Old Aug 13, 2018, 1:36 pm

Programs: BA Gold, *A Gold, Marriott Ambassador
Originally Posted by nikbruno
Anyone know how to navigate to the F fares on LH? I can't figure out how to get to that page
I can't find that link either. Anyone?
Old Aug 13, 2018, 2:04 pm

Here is a direct link to the F fares on LH that I found with, hopefully, all affiliate tagging information removed.
nikbruno and hartwith like this.
Old Aug 13, 2018, 2:12 pm

Originally Posted by BrownOstrichBag
I cant seem to find anyone for the companion fare LON>HKG in Sept. Anyone interested in going as a pair to take advantage of the deal? London based here.
Thanks everyone

LF ideally and taking advantage of the Premium terminal they have...ofcourse )
No idea, why everybody do prefer LH Terminal - the lounge and food is far better in the new LX first class lounges!

I personally prefer LX over LH, but would be available for HKG / DEL!
Old Aug 13, 2018, 4:08 pm

This deal made me finally quit lurking.

Anyone want to pair up for a Dec LHR-HKG Trip over Christmas?
I am looking to do LHR - HKG in December, and looking at non-stop economy (1100..), paying 1250 for indirect business seems like a much better bet.
Old Aug 13, 2018, 5:42 pm

Originally Posted by nickohrn
Here is a direct link to the F fares on LH that I found with, hopefully, all affiliate tagging information removed.
I only can find business class, how do you get F pricing?
Old Aug 13, 2018, 5:44 pm

Originally Posted by olouie
I only can find business class, how do you get F pricing?
When I click that link it shows me the F pricing. Do you see the text "Travel with two persons and save up to 50% in First Class?"
Old Aug 13, 2018, 6:52 pm

Originally Posted by nickohrn
When I click that link it shows me the F pricing. Do you see the text "Travel with two persons and save up to 50% in First Class?"
Yep see the text, but any dates I put it it only has business class pricing. Hm... Guess I'll try another browser.
Old Aug 13, 2018, 7:09 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat, HH G,Hyatt E,*A Gold, OW Emerald.
Originally Posted by olouie
Yep see the text, but any dates I put it it only has business class pricing. Hm... Guess I'll try another browser.
check if your route has F class.
Old Aug 14, 2018, 1:11 am

Programs: BA Gold
I would love to go but can't find anything decent out of Edinburgh. Plenty flights coming back but none going out!
Old Aug 14, 2018, 3:30 am

Programs: LH Senator ★
Does anyone know which destination offers best status miles/money?

PVG gives 45k for ~2350 CHF
India gives 33k for ~1950 CHF
JNB gives 44k for ~3250 CHF
NBO gives 34k for ~2000 CHF

Best seems PVG at this moment

Last edited by JanoSicek; Aug 14, 2018 at 4:15 am
Old Aug 14, 2018, 3:44 am

Programs: BA Gold, Flyblue
Originally Posted by anniegray
I would love to go but can't find anything decent out of Edinburgh. Plenty flights coming back but none going out!
Annie, from Edinburgh, DEL works well over the Xmas period. Bagged 3* First with lastminute.com
Old Aug 14, 2018, 4:29 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, SPG Platinum
Impressed that dates are available over the Christmas period. Managed to bag LHR (via FRA) to BLR on 27/12 back 12/01 in F for £2998.

Ready to believe the hype on Lufthansa First class and their first terminal etc.... :-) I was hanging back for a OW sale but this just seemed like an absolute steal. I would have been OK paying this for business. Also got seats 1a and 1b, which will be another first (in first)!

Bengaluru (which I didn't know a great deal about) will be a decent starting point for a trip around southern india and hopefully Andaman Islands...
Old Aug 14, 2018, 5:03 am

I dont mind LX either tbh..i havent tried their new F lounge yet! so maybe this is the chance..if i can find a companion. lol.

Ideally HKG 9-13 days whenever the promotion is available. Anyone available? London based here.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.