Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] Skyteam: DTW - CPT RT AI $2297 Expedia Package

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[PREM FARE GONE] Skyteam: DTW - CPT RT AI $2297 Expedia Package

Search this Thread

Old Dec 4, 2018, 7:48 am

Programs: AC: E50K, AP: dDiamond
Is there any listing of all possible origin cities? I’m hoping for Seattle to Nairobi but can’t find any sample dates close to EOS.

cheers
Mark
Old Dec 4, 2018, 9:32 am

Programs: DL Plat, Marriot Plat
Don't forget about the 3% Mrrebates or ebates rebates...
Old Dec 4, 2018, 10:03 am

Originally Posted by lowside67
Is there any listing of all possible origin cities? I’m hoping for Seattle to Nairobi but can’t find any sample dates close to EOS.

cheers
Mark
There is not, at least from what I found. You likely need to position to another city separately if you're not finding anything from your home airport. Las Vegas might be the closest one to you, but I'd try checking pretty much anything that is nearby and you can position to cheaply.

You also might need to fiddle with the dates repeatedly to find something that fits. It can be a pain to find something, but it is a joy when you do. If you manage to find something that works for you, please share!
Old Dec 4, 2018, 10:40 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold, DL Gold, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by manually
Don't forget about the 3% Mrrebates or ebates rebates...
TopCashBack pays 4% of the price excluding taxes and fees, when booking a package through Expedia.
nickohrn and manually like this.
Old Dec 5, 2018, 4:41 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Delta Platinum
I'm seeing multiple options from TPA-NBO June 16-23 for around ~$2570 routing TPA-DTW-AMS-NBO DL to DTW and AMS, KL just on AMS-NBO leg. Great find for a cheap fare to Africa! Biz normally double that. Normal price on that trip according to Expeida is around $18k.
Old Dec 20, 2018, 8:25 pm

Still active?

I’ve been looking for this deal out of Detroit. Can’t seem to find any availability below $5000. Did I wait too long to pull the trigger??
Old Dec 20, 2018, 10:58 pm

Originally Posted by Theturk123
I’ve been looking for this deal out of Detroit. Can’t seem to find any availability below $5000. Did I wait too long to pull the trigger??
What dates are you looking for and are you looking for Cape Town or Nairobi?
Old Dec 21, 2018, 7:59 am

Originally Posted by nickohrn
What dates are you looking for and are you looking for Cape Town or Nairobi?
Hi Nick, looking for Capetown if possible. Pretty open on dates after March, preferably earlier due to weather in that part of the world.
Old Dec 22, 2018, 8:50 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond Medallion& 2 Million Miler; Marriott Titanium Lifetime
Originally Posted by Theturk123
Hi Nick, looking for Capetown if possible. Pretty open on dates after March, preferably earlier due to weather in that part of the world.
not sure it's available out of DTW. It is still available on certain dates in May, i see, from ATL.
Pocatello likes this.
Old Dec 31, 2018, 2:17 pm

Programs: SPG/Marriott Platinum, OZ Gold
Just booked this deal ATL AMS CPT for 2 people in June, couldn’t find any availability from any other US city but the deal still works into JNB. 3 nights in CPT then off to NRB for 2 weeks! Excellent deal!
Old Dec 31, 2018, 3:11 pm

Originally Posted by kellejil
Just booked this deal ATL AMS CPT for 2 people in June, couldn’t find any availability from any other US city but the deal still works into JNB. 3 nights in CPT then off to NRB for 2 weeks! Excellent deal!
What did it price out at? KLM both legs?
Old Dec 31, 2018, 7:12 pm

Programs: AF/KL Gold, DL Diamond, Hertz PC, Bonvoy Gold Elite; Hilton Gold
Agreed, details? I need YYZ or DTW or ATL to NBO in spring. Did you just buy a separate ticket CPT-NBO?
Old Jan 1, 2019, 2:40 am

Even I am looking for SEA to NBO, late July to Early Sugust. 2 weeks trip
Old Jan 1, 2019, 6:53 am

$2575 including 3 nights in Protea hotel with breakfast. Used ATL as DTW was not as convenient for me
Old Jan 1, 2019, 6:54 am

Originally Posted by kellejil
$2575 including 3 nights in Protea hotel with breakfast. Used ATL as DTW was not as convenient for me
DL to AMS then KLM. Return KLM the entire way except domestic via JFK (I will probably jump off in JFK and head to YYZ to visit friends).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.