Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[Deal Gone] UA: CDG-WLG for 260EUR ai <2cpm

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[Deal Gone] UA: CDG-WLG for 260EUR ai <2cpm

Search this Thread

Old Nov 16, 2018, 2:06 am

No worry about mis connecting flight. You need to collect your checked bagage too as mentioned before. Thé checkin domestic bag is on the right side when you go out from custom of international flight. But if you go out and the next domestic flight to Wellington is in less 1 hour. You cannot deposit ur checkin bagage directly from the international terminal. You need to walk with your bagages to the domestic terminal (10 mn) and check them in.
its my case because my friend had something to declare and tooks more time. When we tried to check in the bagage on the air NZ drop bagage of international terminal the system said that the flight is on 50 mn you need to brig them by ur own to domestic terminal
good long flight
Old Nov 21, 2018, 3:06 am

Just got back from my trip.

The agents in CDG seem to notice an increasing passengers to WLG since the beginning of this month, had a couple chat with them and they’re totally cool with it.

This trip gave me 5 days of jetlag 😂 but would i do it again, YES!
glennhaak likes this.
Old Dec 16, 2018, 4:43 pm

I'm also back from my trip (New Zealand is so wonderful!) and am pleased to report that there were zero issues and it all went smoothly. It was a looooooong journey but more than worth it.

​​​
karlot_96 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.