Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE]AZ: LHR/FRA/DUS/MUC/STR/TXL-NRT ~500 EUR in J

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[PREM FARE GONE]AZ: LHR/FRA/DUS/MUC/STR/TXL-NRT ~500 EUR in J

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2017, 7:24 am

Originally Posted by irishguy28
Just got the following from cheaptickets.de

Technical problem with the booking system, too low booking price, tickets cancelled and full refund processed, 5-10 business days before it's back on the card, blah blah blah.
When was your flight scheduled and what airport were you supposed to depart from?
Old Jul 11, 2017, 7:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
DUS in the coming days.
Old Jul 11, 2017, 7:59 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum, HHonors Diamond
Just got a call from cheaptickets saying AZ cancelled the tickets because of pricing error i and will get refund in next few days on my card.

better luck next time.
Old Jul 11, 2017, 2:46 pm

Can anyone tell me - next time there is a 'good price' from AZ - why should we care? They will always cancel the tickets😄
Old Jul 11, 2017, 3:58 pm

Originally Posted by criced
Can anyone tell me - next time there is a 'good price' from AZ - why should we care? They will always cancel the tickets😄
Time's coming when they'll cancel tickets no matter what the price. Whole company's doomed.
Old Jul 11, 2017, 11:14 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

The business seat on the 777 was a surprise, it was rather nice.... a bit small for sleeping (couldn't really get a good fit for my shoulders and arms) and could have had a bit more storage space. But overall a pretty nice seat.

Food and service were also great, far better than I had been expecting. Only real negative was the cabin temperature, a bit too hot.
Old Jul 12, 2017, 1:36 am

Originally Posted by RTW1
The business seat on the 777 was a surprise, it was rather nice.... a bit small for sleeping (couldn't really get a good fit for my shoulders and arms) and could have had a bit more storage space. But overall a pretty nice seat.

Food and service were also great, far better than I had been expecting. Only real negative was the cabin temperature, a bit too hot.
Thanks for sharing.

Which OTA did you book your flights?
Old Jul 12, 2017, 1:39 am

Programs: Former DL DM and UA 1k, now a J class free agent (UA Gold, AS MVP Gold)

Best of luck on the return
Old Jul 12, 2017, 2:15 am

my flight booked for october was canceled yesterday (booked through flugladen.de)
Old Jul 12, 2017, 4:52 am

Programs: TK Elite, QR Gold

^ Great to hear that you could take advantage of the deal!
Old Jul 12, 2017, 4:52 am

Programs: IB G; EY S
canceled yesterday and got the refund confirmation of cheaptickets, but from a flugladen email adress
Old Jul 12, 2017, 8:01 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, A3 Gold, IHG Platinum Elite
Wish everyone AZ with OTAs will not repeat the same refund theater as with the December fare..
Old Jul 12, 2017, 10:45 am

Programs: SPG*P50, M&B*G, LH*G, Hilton Diamond
Was going to fly tomorrow but have just received a downgrade to eco - ticket still open in J but reservation was changed to eco... I will call in and see what I can do. If they insist I will cancel, not worth the hassle in Y...

Originally Posted by PragueTravellerCZ
Wish everyone AZ with OTAs will not repeat the same refund theater as with the December fare..
Old Jul 12, 2017, 11:52 am

Programs: SK Gold, ITA Executive, Sixt Diamond, Hertz PC, Avis PC, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by ChristianMUC
Was going to fly tomorrow but have just received a downgrade to eco - ticket still open in J but reservation was changed to eco... I will call in and see what I can do. If they insist I will cancel, not worth the hassle in Y...
Were you notified by OTA or AZ?
Old Jul 12, 2017, 12:10 pm

Programs: SPG*P50, M&B*G, LH*G, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by jms_uk
Were you notified by OTA or AZ?
"Of course" not - happened to see it in CMT. Ticket still in J and open... see if I can make the OTA or ticketing desk at the airport restore the reservation (should be backed by ticket if they haven't put it under their exclusive control) otherwise try to get refund soon.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.